Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 266 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
How Can I add currency selector on WHMCS custom page?

I am trying to add a currency selector on one of my custom pages where I have displayed the product details.
I want to allow my visitor to change the default currency from this custom page and view the product pricing accordingly.

I have added this code in my custom.tpl

``` <form method="post" action="" >
<input type="hidden" name="token" value="{$LANG.go}">
<select name="currency" onchange="submit()" class="form-control">
<option value="">Change Currency (A$ AUD)</option>
{foreach from=$currencies item=listcurr}
<option value="{$listcurr.id}"{if $listcurr.id == $currency.id} selected{/if}>{$listcurr.prefix} {$listcurr.code}</option>
{/foreach}
</select>
</form> ```

But it is not working, every time I select the currency from the dropdown, it refreshes the page. but nothing changes,
please guide what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance
Aqsa,