Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 291 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Hey I need a C programmer good money(Easy Job)

Hey people I need this simple piece of software to do one simple task. I have made one in python and I want one in C/C++ to see witch is more efficient this will make cash with no customers trust me on this.

Hit me up if interested.

I will give you the steps.

send me the source and i can see how efficiently i can get it translated

I have a friend who mite be able to help you

Jacob since when do you know python??

Quote: (04-09-2012, 01:02 AM)Mr.GrayHat Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a friend who mite be able to help you

Is he on this forum??

Ok ill tell him stay in touch with me

No he goes to my school talk to jacob he can help

#1 thing a hacker needs to do is sucure their computer

Encode; I don't know python that well, but i can translate most languages into english. On top of that I think I can get a little help from a few friends :smile:

If you're worried about "the thing" (im going to call it that for now) working after a while you really shouldn't. My computer is secure and I most definitely will not be leaking anything ^_^

Jacob is talking about python I want C well listen tell him to make an account here and I will talk to him about it this makes alot of cash but has to stay private so it stays working. Now tell your friend if he is good with C to contact me its a simple piece of code and does not need a graphical interface.

Not dangerous at all and it could take from 1 to 5 hours depending on your skills.