Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 564 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[Help Me] Intermediate C++

I know a fair amount of C++ and have recently stopped studying it due to my lack of resources. I'm simply looking for some book or educational website, anything to help me learn more C++.

I think I also stopped when that metro crap came in so I have no clue what that is.

Thanks for any reply!

Google.com -> C++ will return a large number of options...

or get THE C++ programming book by Bjarne Stroustrup himself... "The C++ Programming Language"

Quote:(01-12-2014, 07:05 AM)Aristotle Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Google.com -> C++ will return a large number of options...

or get THE C++ programming book by Bjarne Stroustrup himself... "The C++ Programming Language"

That book actually looks like it covers everything I would like o-o
I'll totally get it, thank you very much!

Quote:(01-12-2014, 05:33 PM)ProfessorChill Wrote:

That book actually looks like it covers everything I would like o-o
I'll totally get it, thank you very much!

The PDF is on the internet. Its really fucking amazing owning the real copy as you can show it off to your friends.

Quote:(01-12-2014, 06:05 PM)[ OG ] Wrote:

Nice email i like the @live thing, i have cool email also not to brag you know...

Good for you I guess, and try to stay on topic please.

Quote:(01-12-2014, 05:58 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

The PDF is on the internet. Its really fucking amazing owning the real copy as you can show it off to your friends.

Nice email i like the @live thing, i have cool email also not to brag you know...

Quote:(01-12-2014, 03:22 AM)ProfessorChill Wrote:

I know a fair amount of C++ and have recently stopped studying it due to my lack of resources. I'm simply looking for some book or educational website, anything to help me learn more C++.

I think I also stopped when that metro crap came in so I have no clue what that is.

Thanks for any reply!

If you have a lack of resources for C++ then you haven't been looking at all. I doubt you've read even 1% of all of the resources available for C++ on the internet. Also, just because Metro (apps?) became a part of Windows, I don't see why it should change anything... You aren't forced to develop apps, you can still create desktop programs...

Try some codejam or project euler questions and test your knowledge.

Quote:(01-12-2014, 07:31 PM)cxS Wrote:

If you have a lack of resources for C++ then you haven't been looking at all. I doubt you've read even 1% of all of the resources available for C++ on the internet. Also, just because Metro (apps?) became a part of Windows, I don't see why it should change anything... You aren't forced to develop apps, you can still create desktop programs...

Try some codejam or project euler questions and test your knowledge.

I didn't truly stop because of that, I more stopped due to lack of time to practice. Horrible timing to start up again being as I'm going to the military in April but I may as well pass the time while waiting.

Quote:(01-12-2014, 05:58 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

That feeling of owning a book.