Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 596 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
HeaT Applications and Requirements to Join.

What is the purpose of this group? As the previous leader said, the purpose of this group is to enrich the community with high quality posts and threads for the better of the community.

As being the new leader of the group, I've received a few requests from members to join the group. However, there are some standards of which you have to meet in order to be accepted. All requests will be denied for those who do not meet the qualifications below:

• Must have over 200 Posts
  • Must be high quality
  • Decent English grammar (people don't want to receive help that they can't understand)
  • Must have at LEAST 5 high quality informational threads
  • Doesn't spam regularly
  • Doesn't bash/flame other members.
  • 10+ positive rep
  • Each member must be willing to pay the monthly cost for their membership. If you do not pay, you will be kicked.
  • Each new recruit must pay 30HC$ when joining.

If you meet these requirements and you'd like to join, you can either

1. Send me a PM with your application (recommended) (see below). If I do not respond to your posted application within two days, please PM me for it might have been overlooked.
  2. Post your application (see below).
  3. ALL REQUESTS THROUGH USER CP WILL BE DENIED

Application:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

congrats reverence, tthe new heat leader!

Thanks. It came by surprise actually.

Yeah, I read about it some where yesterday XD

what is the purpose of HEAT? A brief explanation will do.

I do not understand , means what this group doing?

The purpose of this group is stated in the beginning of the post.

HEAT is a HQ poster group which object solve the problem of newbie and made HQ post to him. Time with time The HC family growing and a large of member come here by which moderation and help by moderator going difficult because moderator can not help to everyone and also 1llusion busy with other work who make HC future good. So 1llusion given permission to group making by which a group of Class A Hacker who already made many post and post many HQ thread start helping to newbie because HC just starting level and going to young with time so here mostly member newbie who's want help of Senior member. I think now clear here wht is the requirement of HEAT.

If u r a HQ poster so contact to the HEAT Leader "Reverence" and tell him about u , but first get the criteria of entering the Group.

HrDe

Yeah i heard about this but i don't know perfectly about this

When I reach 200 Posts, I shall be applying.