Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 615 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Hard time making a Remote Adminstration Tool

I spent about 1.5 months trying to make my RAT FUD using many techniques like branching a lot, reordering routines, reordering instructions, adding garbage instructions, Encryption, etc. but still I can't get it to bypass windows defender.

Before I knew about any of these techniques it was undetectable by most AVs, It was getting 3/50 on Virustotal, but over time it became easily detected.

Now I have an engine that generates all the c/c++ code of the RAT decryptor that generates random versions of the client with random signatures but I still can't pass the behavioral analysis.

Sometimes It doesn't even pass the heuristics scan, (depends on the generated version).

I've read a lot of PDFs but all of the techniques described in them are kind of old-school, and can easily get detected by an antivirus/antimalware not even a (human analyst).

I don't wanna recreate the client decrypter every time it gets detected.

Do you know any NEW resources where I can learn about NEW AV evasion and sandbox detection techniques?

I am no expert here but maybe veil?

[To see links please register here]

Moved from the Antivirus & Protection forum to Remote Administration & Stress Testing.

Quote:(02-03-2022, 12:54 AM)applesauce Wrote:

I am no expert here but maybe veil?

I've read through its source code but I only found some easy and simple techniques like encryption, I was a bit helpful although most of its source code is in python.

First. You really should stop uploading your binaries to VT. Setup a VM, disable samples submission and test there.
Second. There are few tools that can split your binary, so you will know, what part is triggering AV.

Quote:(02-02-2022, 09:33 PM)socialwaste Wrote:

I spent about 1.5 months trying to make my RAT FUD using many techniques like branching a lot, reordering routines, reordering instructions, adding garbage instructions, Encryption, etc. but still I can't get it to bypass windows defender.

Before I knew about any of these techniques it was undetectable by most AVs, It was getting 3/50 on Virustotal, but over time it became easily detected.

Now I have an engine that generates all the c/c++ code of the RAT decryptor that generates random versions of the client with random signatures but I still can't pass the behavioral analysis.

Sometimes It doesn't even pass the heuristics scan, (depends on the generated version).

I've read a lot of PDFs but all of the techniques described in them are kind of old-school, and can easily get detected by an antivirus/antimalware not even a (human analyst).

Do you know any NEW resources where I can learn about NEW AV evasion and sandbox detection techniques?

hello i can somewhat help make it fud , i have the latest version of themida protection software if youd like ill give you a copy.

Quote:(02-03-2022, 01:59 PM)Pernat1y Wrote:

First. You really should stop uploading your binaries to VT. Setup a VM, disable samples submission and test there.
Second. There are few tools that can split your binary, so you will know, what part is triggering AV.

1) I don't, upload to VT unless it got old enough to trigger windows defender because that's what I care about.
2) I test in a bare-metal machine that is only used for this which has no sample submission disabled.
3) splitting binaries only works for static analysis, mine is detected on the behavioral analysis stage.

I guess they depend on knowing which APIs are you loading, I searched a bit and I found that there are a few ways to make windows defender that you're not using a specific API while you do.

One way is to load copies of system DLLs like system32.dll as another DLL with a different name. I guess this could be helpful.

Quote: (02-03-2022, 04:40 PM)bitzero0101 Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2022, 09:33 PM)socialwaste Wrote:

hello i can somewhat help make it fud , i have the latest version of themida protection software if youd like ill give you a copy.

I think this will make it a false positive unless it's signed with a known organization. generally, obfuscation and packing, and encryption are considered suspicious behavior, unless it's signed by a trusted party.

and I think customizing it will make it last longer.