Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
{HELP]I want to earn Some Money from CPA

hello brothers ,
i have account i n maxbounty and i try to promote cpa offers by 7search (cpc) first time i have promoting direct link and the result is 0 conversion i change the offer by other email submit offers and i put the direct link but i don't have any conversion
in the third time i have search an offer and i do 2 LP and i do the rotation to 3 links :
1 LP and 2 LP and direct link ... i have get + 200 clicks and 0 coversion ...
exemple of LP thet i use

[To see links please register here]

[To see links please register here]

please help me by some strategy that convert will and tell me how mush investment i need for this ( Note : i don't have a lot of money + i have 2 years hosting account + 3 domains + im video designer i can design video marketing for promoting offer if you having any method help me .. think's)

I just seems you are using a wrong keyword. try to research your keyword of your niche very well and dig down to sub niches