Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 715 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Guys rate this personal site

Quote:(11-12-2017, 06:38 PM)God Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

But you replied with
Quote:Good move.

You did however, neglect to read the end of my statement:

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:39 AM)mothered Wrote:

From your perspective, you have peace of mind that your content Is safe (to some degree).

The keywords being "to some degree". Thus In support of my previous comments.

And my point is that it's not a good move. I don't clearly see the rationale.

I see your point and In no way, shape or form am I In dispute. This Is not a case of "he said, she said". We've both expressed our opinions In a different context, yet when Interpreted accordingly, In agreement to each other.

Leave It at that and focus on the topic at hand.

Quote:(11-13-2017, 04:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2017, 06:38 PM)God Wrote:

But you replied with
Quote:Good move.

From your perspective, you have peace of mind that your content Is safe (to some degree).

I see your point and In no way, shape or form am I In dispute. This Is not a case of "he said, she said". We've both expressed our opinions In a different context, yet when Interpreted accordingly, In agreement to each other.

To be fair, this is the topic at hand. Discussion over aspects of his website give insight into how he can better design it in the future.

Quote:(11-13-2017, 06:27 AM)God Wrote:

Quote: (11-13-2017, 04:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2017, 06:38 PM)God Wrote:

But you replied with

To be fair, this is the topic at hand. Discussion over aspects of his website give insight into how he can better design it in the future.

In all fairness as well, the right-click functionality Is certainly on topic. Posting back and forth with opinions directed at each other and not the OP, Isn't.

In conclusion, disabling the right-click does serve a purpose but as we're both aware, It can be easily circumvented.

I think the icons could be worked on and centering the content a little bit more.

other than that, great job.

Quote:(11-14-2017, 12:25 AM)Rikka-Chan Wrote:

I think the icons could be worked on and centering the content a little bit more.

other than that, great job.
Thank you bro. Website Created not long ago, thanks to your advice, I improve it, I'll have to work hard enough

Like the design, One tiny thing is that you can make the buttons turn white when you hover over them. Other than that, nice website!

Quote:(11-14-2017, 03:52 AM)Ecchi Wrote:

Like the design, One tiny thing is that you can make the buttons turn white when you hover over them. Other than that, nice website!

maybe I will do exactly as you say
thanks guys, relying on your tips to improve the site

I actually enjoy the sites aesthetic, what others have said would help make it feel more polished.

It's a nice design with a cool background

But the domain is trash

I love the animated background or whatever it is. Looks cool.