Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 376 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Guardians | Recruitment

Quote:(08-20-2013, 03:28 AM)DarkCorrupt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-20-2013, 03:21 AM)Ganja Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2013, 02:32 AM)DarkCorrupt Wrote:

Country/State:Ireland
Time Zone:GMT
Why do you want to be a Guardian?:I want to be in Guardian because I can see that the members are equal to the level of maturity as me. Also, I am a very helpful and friendly person. If you get on my bad side you will still see the helpful member that I am. I aim to treat everyone equal and I can sense if someone is plotting their evil schemes against us! This will be a successful group and I am more than willing to be apart of it!
Do you enjoy helping people?:I love helping people because it gives me a great sense of pride and accomplishment when people thank me on my knowledge!
Special skills:Helpfulness, Gaming, Personal Knowledge, Friendlyness etc. etc.
Describe your personality:I am a very helpful person and can help people out in most ways! If you want me to try something for you I will but I do have my limits
Other comments:I will not blow up the group with my toulet plunger! I will aim to try and help as many people as possible and to not let you guys down! Also, Good luck too all applicants!

Need over 100 posts bud.

Damn! Thought I had 107 or something. Lol. Hopefully they chamge their mind about that, as this is a great group!

Just keep posting bro

Quote:(08-20-2013, 03:21 AM)Ganja Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2013, 02:32 AM)DarkCorrupt Wrote:

Why do you want to be a Guardian?:I want to be in Guardian because I can see that the members are equal to the level of maturity as me. Also, I am a very helpful and friendly person. If you get on my bad side you will still see the helpful member that I am. I aim to treat everyone equal and I can sense if someone is plotting their evil schemes against us! This will be a successful group and I am more than willing to be apart of it!
Do you enjoy helping people?:I love helping people because it gives me a great sense of pride and accomplishment when people thank me on my knowledge!
Describe your personality:I am a very helpful person and can help people out in most ways! If you want me to try something for you I will but I do have my limits
Other comments:I will not blow up the group with my toulet plunger! I will aim to try and help as many people as possible and to not let you guys down! Also, Good luck too all applicants!

Need over 100 posts bud.

Damn! Thought I had 107 or something. Lol. Hopefully they chamge their mind about that, as this is a great group!

Quote:(08-20-2013, 02:32 AM)DarkCorrupt Wrote:

Need over 100 posts bud.

Quote:(08-20-2013, 03:29 AM)Ganja Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2013, 03:28 AM)DarkCorrupt Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2013, 03:21 AM)Ganja Wrote:

Need over 100 posts bud.

Just keep posting bro :smile:
Yeah I only post when I need to tho! Don't want to spam

[Image: fy8FTjP.png]
[Image: JYE48lM.png?2]

Country/State:
New South Wales, Australia

Time Zone:
Australian Eastern Standard Time

Why do you want to be a Guardian?:
I believe and know that if I am accepted to the Guardians, that I will add to the group in a positive way. I would love to expand my experience in the fields of everything that interests me and would love to help in every matter possible. I will also be able to give back to the group and contribute such as giving back to the community and helping out.

Do you enjoy helping people?:
Yes, no matter what the question they ask is. It always gives me a good feeling knowing I helped another member on Discussion Zone complete a task in which they thought was difficult.

Special skills:
-MyBB Knowledge (I know Admin/ModCP configurations, learnt when running a very small forum)
-Literature
-Grammar
-Touch Typing
-Gaming
-Computing (Very basic, but I'm sure it's essential)
-Sports

Describe your personality:
I consider myself to be one of those people who has a one of a kind personality. For example, I'm not one of those blokes who goes out every Friday/Saturday night drinking, instead I'm usually at home or at work cleaning. I consider myself to be very hard working (when there is a job to be done, of course)

Other comments:
- Australian
- Has OCD
- Works casually
- Loves to laugh and have a good time
- I've been a member of Discussion Zone ever since Wonders was owner
- Proud Writer

[Image: JYE48lM.png?2]
Thank you for reading my application,

Regards,

Google

By "basic knowledge of MyBB" do you mean plugins and how it works behind the scenes and all of that?
Or do you just mean how to use it as a member?

Quote:(08-20-2013, 04:52 AM)Four Wrote:

By "basic knowledge of MyBB" do you mean plugins and how it works behind the scenes and all of that?
Or do you just mean how to use it as a member?
Well no, just how to use it as a member because if I didn't know how to switch my userbar or change my avatar or something like that I want my members to be able to help.

Country/State: Puerto Rico
Time Zone: EST
Why do you want to be a Guardian?: I want to be a Guardian because I feel like I need to take on a new challenge, I want to be inspired to help other users again instead of debating with people I want to go back to my roots and give Emotional Support or iDevice support like I did a few months ago
Do you enjoy helping people?: I used to, like that’s all I did. I used to run 2 to 5 Help Desks on Hack forums about relationships, suicide, confidence issues, language support and a lot more things.
Special skills:
  • Debating
    Writing
    Emotional Support
    CompTIA A+ Certified
    Drawing
Describe your personality: I am a laid back and sometimes humorous user but, always VERY honest. I believe that my honesty is my best attribute because most people feel like beating around the bush and sugar coating everything. I don’t like that. I say what’s on my mind but, I am never rude , I know how to say things without offending others.
Other comments: (optional) Apologize for the silly application, either way I am not expecting to be accepted.

[Image: fy8FTjP.png]
Country/State:
  • Philippines[/*]
Time Zone:
  • UTC+8[/*]
Why do you want to be a Guardian?:
  • I want to be a Guardian I can see it will become a HQ group. The group is about helping members and I feel like it's a group I can be with.[/*]
Do you enjoy helping people?:
  • Yes, definitely. I've always been willing to help any member.[/*]
Special skills:
  • I don't know any specific skill that I have, but I've always enjoyed Drawing and Photoshop. I am a computer enthusiast so I may have some knowledge about computers. Anyway I am always willing to learn new things and helping others.
Describe your personality:
  • I am a friendly and honest person, very jolly. I like to make people laugh and cheering them up.[/*]
Other comments:
  • Sorry for the short application, but I hope you get the information what you are looking for.[/*]

Nevermind. Misread the first post. Anyways, here's my application (if it even matters)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.