Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 229 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Good TV shows?

The Walking Dead, NCIS, Prison Break and Breaking Bad.

I prefer watching foreign TV shows than the regular one but Walking Dead is very good. But I haven't seen S3 yet. I may do the marathon once I get a holiday since it is only 16eps if not mistaken. But most of the time I browse foreign TV shows with subtitle >.<

I also like how i met your mother.

Quote:(04-23-2013, 04:26 AM)Zurchi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I also like how i met your mother. :smile:
Do you know what the show would be called, if they compared "Big Bang Theory", and "How I met your mother"?

It would be called, "How I bang your mother"! HAHAHAHAHAH.

Love the tv show Breaking Bad so far. The storyline is very intense and compelling.
Just finished The Walking Dead not less than 2 weeks ago. I can't wait for the next season.

I agree with some people here. The Walking Dead is an awesome show. And I also like Supernatural. And The Bates Motel is pretty cool too. Hells Kitchen is always good for a laugh.

Some of my top favorites when it comes to current shows are Breaking Bad, Dexter, Homeland, The Americans and The Walking Dead. For older shows that are no longer airing, some of my favorites are The Shield, 24, and Lost. That's all I can think of for now, but there is a lot of good stuff out there!