Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 336 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Getting a new phone

The OnePlus 5 hands down. A decent amount of members have it on here and we all love the company. Best of luck in your decision!

Quote:(01-26-2018, 08:48 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How much money do you have?

This is actually the accurate question because under $300 you will not find a Oneplus or maybe an used one, in that budget i recommend you the Moto G or the Honor6x.

Quote:(01-26-2018, 10:01 PM)DROsm Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2018, 08:48 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

This is actually the accurate question because under $300 you will not find a Oneplus or maybe an used one, in that budget i recommend you the Moto G or the Honor6x.

I recommend A5 2017 for him, it's roughly 300$ with many features.

Quote:(01-27-2018, 10:55 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

My experience with Samung Galaxy has been good. I'm still using one to this day, with no Issues whatsoever.

Prior to that was the Windows Phone, which was complete trash.

Silent Circle Black Phone 2 is insane.

Quote:(01-27-2018, 02:12 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2018, 10:55 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

My experience with Samung Galaxy has been good. I'm still using one to this day, with no Issues whatsoever.

Windows Phone isn't flexible. About android latest versions are bug free as my experience with the last version.

Quote:(01-27-2018, 06:14 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2018, 02:12 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2018, 10:55 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Windows Phone isn't flexible.

Not only that, but In my experience, It was Intermittently losing functionality for no apparent reason. The Samsung Galaxy (for my usage), serves It's purpose very well Indeed.

Quote:(01-27-2018, 10:55 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2018, 10:01 PM)DROsm Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2018, 08:48 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I still preffer the Honor6x, More Ghz, better Battery, up to 1.5 days full usage and you can save 40-50$

The last Galaxy i owned was a Note4 (got stolen 8months ago) and i can't say anything bad about it, it's a HELL of a phone with an amazing display and incredibly fast, sadly, it's not getting 7.0 but if i could i'll stick to that couple of years. Only lasted 1year.

Quote:(01-27-2018, 05:17 PM)copscalled Wrote:

Silent Circle Black Phone 2 is insane.

Oh yes, it is.

I wanted to try the Essential phone, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price yet, and I hear bad reviews on Android forums. But, I believe my V20 has had zero issues in the past and continues to operate to its full capacity after a year. I'm pretty satisfied.