Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 595 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Get Inserted id in register.php in WHMCS

I want to add custom registeration field in `tblclient`. In whmcs here all code works dynamically and logic related files are encrypted so after registration I want to get last inserted id in hook so that I can update the field with my custom record. Can anyone know the how it can be done.

Sorry all codes are encrypted by default by whmcs so I cant paste it.
For my efforts I know I have to create a hook in hooks folder.
Any help will be appreciated.

You would need to use the ClientAreaRegister hook, it provides you with the ID of the newly created client.

[To see links please register here]

If you need info on how to actually use that you'll have to look through the WHMCS docs on hooks

[To see links please register here]