Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 221 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
The Basic HTML Base!

I decided to create this thread because many people don't know how to create a very basic HTML site.
In order to create the basic HTML site you need to know the main HTML base.
Here it is:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

In the title, it's what the title of the page is (this doesn't actually appear in the page)
Anything in the page should go in the body.

-If you need any help with HTML be sure to ask me because i'm a pro xD

I might hit you up about the HTML help, I recently got into it, and I don't know too much But i'm learning :biggrin:.

Im pretty good in HTML this will surely help the newbies XP

Quote:(12-01-2012, 04:04 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

I might hit you up about the HTML help, I recently got into it, and I don't know too much But i'm learning :biggrin:.

Please don't hesitate! I learned it a while ago and tested my skills out the other day and I was impressed. I remember so much still

I wanna learn it all!

Thanks for the share dude!!

Quote:(12-05-2012, 01:05 AM)YP. Wrote:

I wanna learn it all!

Thanks for the share dude!!

No problem! If you need any help learning it just private message me

Wow when i saw the thread title "Basic html base" you were right this is the very basic, i do think you could have elaborated a little more on the thread and told users how to customize the code a bit more you could have possible added a few more tags to the code aswell for instence

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(05-29-2013, 03:15 AM)Mediocrity Wrote:

Wow when i saw the thread title "Basic html base" you were right this is the very basic, i do think you could have elaborated a little more on the thread and told users how to customize the code a bit more you could have possible added a few more tags to the code aswell for instence

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Don't gravedig. It's unnecessary.

Quote:(05-29-2013, 03:15 AM)Mediocrity Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

So... much... invalid.... HTML....

Quote:(05-29-2013, 04:08 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Don't gravedig. It's unnecessary.

This^