Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 212 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Geek Squad MRI 5.11.0.6 ISO

any chance you could send me a copy as well? Thank you.

Quote:(02-21-2023, 10:49 PM)Justsomrndmguy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

any chance you could send me a copy as well? Thank you.
Done.

Hi
Could you send me a copy as well,
thank you!

I am also looking for a newer version. Any reason it's not shared here?

Hello, I'd also like the new version!

Quote:(02-27-2023, 06:29 PM)abcdefghijklmnop Wrote:

Hello, I'd also like the new version!
Check your PMs.

Good morning. May I please have a copy? I have been looking for this with no success. Thank you very much!

Quote:(02-28-2023, 11:48 AM)alexgreis Wrote:

Good morning. May I please have a copy? I have been looking for this with no success. Thank you very much!
Done.

Hello all,

I just dusted off my copy of MRI 5.10 and realize it won't work now.
Found it in a friend's laptop in college and wanted to mess with it, it now says it doesn't work due to being outdated even on a machine with no internet connection to phone home to. If anyone has the most current version I would appreciate it.

On the off chance, anyone has any similar software id be interested.

Also apologies for potentially necro'ing this thread.

Quote:(02-28-2023, 02:55 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-28-2023, 11:48 AM)alexgreis Wrote:

Done.

I use to work with G**$* not too long ago during the pandemic. love MRI even though it seems average and simple to some people. If you wouldn't mind can i get the copy your sending? also is it the patched vers that i dont have to run offline?