Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 543 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Jinx's making ish services.

I want: A simple Avatar that says PP
Size: The maximum Pixel size for Avatars
Color: White to black grey-scale, on a green background
Text (what you want it look like or got to dat font and find one you like): A BIG fat and Bold basic Letters.
Why do you need this:I need a sexy avatar, made by only the sexiest person alive; you.
Tell me how sexy I am: Jinx, You are sexier than the sexiest, most orgasmic Black Panther lying on a silk/lace bed alive.

Thanks just for giving me the ability to spew my measly words to such an amazing deity.

Quote:(02-23-2013, 05:11 AM)Personal_Person Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I want: A simple Avatar that says PP
Size: The maximum Pixel size for Avatars
Color: White to black grey-scale, on a green background
Text (what you want it look like or got to dat font and find one you like): A BIG fat and Bold basic Letters.
Why do you need this:I need a sexy avatar, made by only the sexiest person alive; you.
Tell me how sexy I am: Jinx, You are sexier than the sexiest, most orgasmic Black Panther lying on a silk/lace bed alive.

Thanks just for giving me the ability to spew my measly words to such an amazing deity.

I'll do this later sorry D:. Don't got time. : D