Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 431 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Galaxy S4 vs. Galaxy S4 Active

So I wanna see which one you all would rather have. I'm planning on getting one or the other. I was going to get the active, but I found out that you have to like force press the screen because it's like made of plastic while the regular is made of gorilla glass. So what do you think?

I've heard that S4 Active is waterproof so i think i would go for that one.

The screen on this is perfectly fine, but unless you're planning in really needing it, don't bother. It runs much hotter than it's counterpart.

Quote:(07-17-2013, 08:16 PM)Eternity Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's waterproof up to 3 meters for 30 minutes. But the only thing that's stopping me is the screen..

Quote:(07-17-2013, 09:01 PM)Gingie Wrote:

Quote: (07-17-2013, 08:16 PM)Eternity Wrote:

It's waterproof up to 3 meters for 30 minutes. But the only thing that's stopping me is the screen..

You've heard wrong about the screen, it's fine. The main buttons are different, but the screen has no noticeable difference to the normal S4.

I'd rather have my HTC One. :3

Quote:(07-18-2013, 12:31 AM)shebang Wrote:

Quote: (07-17-2013, 09:01 PM)Gingie Wrote:

Quote: (07-17-2013, 08:16 PM)Eternity Wrote:

You've heard wrong about the screen, it's fine. The main buttons are different, but the screen has no noticeable difference to the normal S4.
I see. What's different about the buttons?

I've used both and I would go for the S4 Active due to it being waterproof its pretty handy...

Get HTC One X

S4 Active has three physical buttons below the screen, Select, Home and Back. S4 has only one physical home.
S4 Active has an IPS-based LCD display, S4, Super AMOLED. Last of them has slightly stronger colors, but both screens are 5 "big, has excellent sharpness (1080P) and viewing angles.
S4 Active is slightly thicker (1.2 mm) and slightly heavier (21 grams) than S4.
S4 Active has a powerful speaker for eg video calls.
S4 Active has a simpler main camera with lower resolution than the S4 (8 to 13 megapixels).
Active S4 is only available with 16 GB internal memory, S4 is also sold with 32 and 64