Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 611 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[GET] VideoMakerFX v1.1 (OLDER) Video Maker FX

videomakerfx 1.05 working very good but 1.1 give this error.."the username or password is incorrect.."

It does not work for me.

Quote:(05-05-2015 11:14 PM)ratzazz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

VideoMakerFX v1.1 (latest) Xfactor System Video Maker FX ~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

[Image: VideoMakerFX_1.png~original]
~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

LATEST VERSION 1.1 – Released May 4th, 2015 ~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

- Ability to Move Text, Image, Shape, Animation, Video Objects
– Improved Audio Recording and Individual Slide Audio Now Available Under Video Tab
– “Save As” Issues Fixed ~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

First of all MANY MANY thanks and +REP to all who have contributed to get to this point.
(XFactor, gringadgets, president, Ricardito, julesmmo)~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~
If I missed anyone thanks to you as well!

OK everyone here is the complete XFactor installation package with new instructions
and the authorization file and a step by step video to install VideoMakerFX so that
it all works for you with no problems.~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

Follow the instructions exactly so you won't have any problems using VideoMakerFX.~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

Xfactor installation package download here: (3MB) (NAMES changed to protect the innocent) (VideoMakerFX.setup.Xfactor.system.BBHF.zip)~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Check bottom of post for webinars, etc
This post is always updated with the latest themes/slides.

No need for mirrors as I maintain my own shares.
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

ALSO, judging from all the people having problems with the hosts file you will need to refer to this as well:

(all OS)

Hosts file notes:
The hosts filename should be > hosts < and not host or host2 or anything else, ONLY "hosts". (without quotes)
It should have no extension (hosts not hosts.txt) - be careful if you have configured windows to hide known extensions, check the properties to be sure: The correct hosts file's type will show up as just "File".~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

ONLY use notepad or notepad++ (plaintext editor) and NOT word or wordpad, etc as they will save formatting in the file that will not let it work.~~~ post by ratzazz via 0day.red ~ YEAH! ~~~

RA

[/hide]

any news?

please check it.
he added

and encrypt sha1 using action script. i think he encrypt this code.

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

not work auth7. its normal.[/hide]
[/hide]

not working for me too

confirmed not working for version 1.1

Not working Bro, previous version was working. this one gives the following error:

"VideoMakerFX cannot connect to verify your log-in details. Ensure you are connected to the Internet and that no firewall or anti-virus is blocking VideoMakerFX from connecting to the Internet. Ensure to set a rule or disable your Firewall / Anti-Virus to allow VideoMakerFX to connect"

Instructions followed step by step..

What to do?..

Best,

:( Please someone update crack files.

Hang on everyone and let me see if I can figure out what is wrong.

RA

Quote:(05-07-2015 02:51 PM)ratzazz Wrote:

Hang on everyone and let me see if I can figure out what is wrong.

RA

waiting your good news :)

If you ever get this working again I would like to check it out.