Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 403 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[GET] Skillfeed Convert Html Site To Wordpress

[Image: 0031b562_mediumfcd4e.jpg]

This course takes a static HTML website that fails Google's "mobile-friendly" test and converts it into a responsive, mobile-friendly website that looks great on desktop, tablet and mobile phone browsers.

You can watch the entire conversion process "over-my-shoulder" and see how this type of conversion is possible without losing current rankings, and with zero site downtime. This course is for anyone that needs to convert an HTML site to be compliant with Google's upcoming algorithm change.

sales page
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks Nokia, I might need this.

Thanks and rep added. I am looking forward to seeing how he does it, if it's better than the way I do it.

+5 Reps - Thank you very much nokia5233 for this awesome share!

Thanks....
Rep Added

the download link is br...can't down...please reupdate.

Quote:(07-05-2015 06:41 PM)99839 Wrote:

the download link is br...can't down...please reupdate.

link updated please try now.

Thanks ...working...repped

plz Re upload link.

please update the link ....