Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 663 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[GET] Simple Profits System $410.23 Per Day

Just went over the front end product. It is nothing but a rehash of

[To see links please register here]

Not sure if it's been shared here or not.

It's about producing one dollar WSOs to create your buyer's list. You know, flooding the WSO section with more regurgitated sh*t like they do.

I feel so sorry for the people who seem to worship these guys.

Them (the gurus) ------->[Image: hit.gif] <-----Warrior forum sheeple

TQ OP.

Am on the list of Greg. I had watched his video on the product, and had thought of buying it to check it out. The strategy seems simple. Make and sell $1 WSO products in Warrior Forum.
Had thought of buying it myself, if just to check it out.

+ 5 Rep

Thank you and repped.

I was about to download this crap WSO until I read the review by ShadyLady. Thanks OP for the share, this forum is the greatest! Saves us time and money from purchasing all of the rehashed WSO garbage. How does Warrior Forum even still exist?

warriorforum gets 6million visitors/m

Thank you guys for the reviews and the op.

Just curious, anyone tried the 1 dollar product but using fb ads?
If we got the cpc at a low cost and the conversion rate turn to be good, by for example using a big solid plr from UnstopablePlr (i kind like his plr, always 50+ pages pdf + 10 videos etc etc) or whatever we got here, i think t may work, no!

Idea:
-------
-Get a good plr with big ebook + videos
-Use fb ads to get buyers (mainly im thinking video post and fb posts, because they tend to be d*** cheap)
-work out the thing to get very low cpc.
-We end up with a buyers list, tight!

PS: It can also be a sequence in autoresponder instead of a digital product.

I always take a sh..ty product and try to mix it with a good one, at the end, by mingling 2 or 3 ideas, we may end up with a low cost strategy to get those buyers.

if life throw you a lemon, make a lemonade of it, so if wf throw us a sh***t wso, let's make a product/ strategy of it.

Thoughts and advice are welcome
Thanks

Kind of similar to what I do.
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I use this site to download video plr quality products and go through it. I usually offer the pdf in a 5 page drip feed for 5-10 days depending on the size to get them use to opening my emails. Then I just upsell them the Video course after 5 days saying it's 90% off today only. Get a higher conversion rate as they already been reading the book and probably prefer to watch the videos. Just do a free or $1 wso it should work as well as what the course creator is implementing. That's just my strategy to building my list. I rather have a daily action taker than a buyer any day.

Thanks mrpledge for sharing your strategy
rep+++

Thank you for sharing, rep added.

[Image: tnx.gif] mrpelage! +rep