Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 192 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[GET] Lee Murray - That One Article

Thanks TourqueX for a greta share
And Tupac, Nokia, manace-to-gurus,
all you guys rock. Reps for all.

A simple "index.php" or "index.html" wouldn't allow people to easily access his files(xcept hackers). Do these "professional marketers" know nothing about this?

Quote:(10-01-2015 02:32 AM)KiNGME Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you do what Lee says, won't you get duplicate content penalties up the wazoo (same article on multiple sites)?

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT POINT! Before everyone gets so excited about this, I cannot see it working.

And remember: This is a $5 WSO from the cesspool sewer - Warrior Forum!

Do a search on this forum for Lee Murray.. Oh why wait as I did it for you:

Don't follow any of his material verbatim. Read his material, removing the hard luck tales of woe and misery, and just look at his formula. It is a good outline of one way to get things done. I've done versions of this for years and have created huge targeted lists for very little personal money. Now I can afford other methods but this works. Focus on one sub-sub niche and be the expert creating an alias. Maybe I am Suzy Mason for Parenting tips or Mike Brick for Survival/Doomsday Prepping. Use this forum and other forums or find groups related to your niche and Research, Research, Research! Take copious notes and be engaged. Be in the moment with a hyperfocus. Become your target audience.

Now you write original content and proof read all of it 3 times (reading out loud to another person helps) as the material you produce is what hooks the target audience. This takes them to a presell or lead capture and from there to the product or whatever funnel you desire. Put your own twists on this and see what works. REMEMBER that all you're doing is letting the target audience know that you can relate to their problems/dilemmas/personal issues. Meaning don't try to sell. Just relate and write as if you're talking to a friend or new acquaintance.

As for duplicate content I feel it is due to laziness. If I told you that with genuine effort you can make serious coin would you go the extra mile? You wrote the original article and now how much effort does it take to change the title while keeping the focus/intent of the article the same? Rewrite the content. Think of it like this. One day I have breakfast, lunch and dinner in that order. Next day I have dinner, breakfast and lunch in that order and all the foods where different. *** This is the most frustrating and difficult aspect for me to convey to other people trying to learn what I do... so I stopped. lol It is all relevant content and I've done all the research with every revamped article conveying the same message. Heck! I've learned more than 99% of all my target audience. So I write and make sales! Just think of how many article videos I produce with ease. All powerpoint with slides.

Think outside the box. I know this system is not for all but I've got many sites over 6 years old that still produce.

Quote:(10-01-2015 09:49 AM)ThaiJack Wrote:

Quote: (10-01-2015 02:32 AM)KiNGME Wrote:

If you do what Lee says, won't you get duplicate content penalties up the wazoo (same article on multiple sites)?

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT POINT! Before everyone gets so excited about this, I cannot see it working.

And remember: This is a $5 WSO from the cesspool sewer - Warrior Forum!

quick review of "That one Article"

Lee Murray's book is great in that he offers practical advice on how to write in depth quality articles and use them to drive traffic.

No promises of miracle incomes or other nonsense, just some good advice on how to get things going with good content.