Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 433 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[GET] Google Adword Insider : How To Get $0.01 Click For Free

(04-28-2015, 09:51 AM)VPNDesign Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

when will it be available?

It will available now.. link on my previous post..[Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif]

thanks +rep

Coupon expired!
:p

2 bad it's gone...

maybe next time?

Coupon expired!

looks interesting

For those who missed it and are looking for a coupon, I will say pass on this (unless you have never touched adwords before). This is basic 101 on explaining what adwords is and how to start a campaign. There are NO tricks or tips. He literally tells you to put your default bid at $.01, but he never discusses about how to lower bid costs.

Thank you to the instructor for putting time and effort into this, but this was a 101 course. Maybe there will be more to this course in the future, but I can't recommend this.

Thanks to the Instructor for this course but i'm sorry i cannot recommend this course. Just like singularium said, this is basic adword course for people who never use adword to advertise their website.

Inside you will learn what adword is, how to setup your account, how to start a campaign, how to get free adword coupon from google search. And yes there is no trick or tip to lower the bid to $0.01 beside put your default bid to $0,01. One useful content for me is adword editor tool which i never use before but consider using it now. Maybe in the future the Instructor could add more content like tips and tricks that really can help us take advantage from google adword.

Thanks