Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 297 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Help] Epic Squeeze Page

Hey.
I have squeeze page that I downloaded here few weeks, and every thing is working fine.
My only problem is when i'm creating a campaign there, and I get the link from epicsqueezepage for
future stats, it doesn't show me anything.

I tried this several times, and I got stats on my Adtrackzgold, but not on my epicsqueeze page.

I hope someone could help me out .
Thanks.

maybe because it is nulled and not the actuall license but since you have your own tracking method the everything is ok.

i hope this helps

Yes, but I can't see how many people optin to my list, how many of them were from tier1 countries and so on.
In Adtrackzgold I can only see how many clicks I was recieving.

yeah i see the problem especially if you do paid traffic.

Any solution ?

unfortunately this problem for this nulled plugin can't be solved, you can find someone that have the unlimited version and maybe he can share it......

btway when i go 100 reps i will share my unlimited version with the email and the password so everyone here can have the original version :).

but not right now because i share the dsdomination in another thread and upload and download stuff all the time plus my own marketing soooooo i can't upload it right now!

I have someone unlimited version, but it belongs to my friend and the e-mail is belonged to his friend. So I guess if I will use it, his friend will see that I installed it right ?