Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 478 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[F4LT] - Make Money Online: How I Make Thousands Spending $97 Once!

Make Money Online: How I Make Thousands Spending $97 Once!
Learn how I make thousands/ MONTH without list building, articles or Ebay/Amazon selling! Set Up Cost -$97 ONE TIME

Angshuman Dutta
CEO Of Illuminati Marketing

PHP Code:
https://www.udemy.com/make-money-online-2680month-blueprint-just-97-expense/ 

(04-07-2015, 09:35 AM)im629a Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Here's a quick overview:

What you're going to be doing is selling a service to help people with Adsense sites increase their clicks.

1. Buy a $47 one-page sales letter template and a $50 WordPress theme from the instructor's "friend" on Sellfy.
2. Set up your site with the sales page template.
3. Get clients from the Warrior Forum by using a signature link and responding to Adsense-related posts.
4. Fulfill the service by (I presume) installing the WordPress theme you bought on your client's Website.... he doesn't really cover this part at all. It's more about setting up your own site and getting sales.

The instructor assumes that all Adsense sites are built on WordPress, and that the site owners are not going to be upset when you totally change the look of their site with this new "High CTR" theme.

I give it 1 out of 5 stars... mainly because I learned about the existence of Sellfy, which may come in handy some day.

I just want to confirm that.

Well, at least it's a free course ..........

Here's a quick overview:

What you're going to be doing is selling a service to help people with Adsense sites increase their clicks.

1. Buy a $47 one-page sales letter template and a $50 WordPress theme from the instructor's "friend" on Sellfy.
3. Get clients from the Warrior Forum by using a signature link and responding to Adsense-related posts.
4. Fulfill the service by (I presume) installing the WordPress theme you bought on your client's Website.... he doesn't really cover this part at all. It's more about setting up your own site and getting sales.

The instructor assumes that all Adsense sites are built on WordPress, and that the site owners are not going to be upset when you totally change the look of their site with this new "High CTR" theme.

I give it 1 out of 5 stars... mainly because I learned about the existence of Sellfy, which may come in handy some day.

(04-07-2015, 09:35 AM)im629a Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Here's a quick overview:

I just want to confirm that.

well at least it's a free course ...

you just promote your own service NON REP