Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 540 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] WSO - [Newbie makes $10,000 in his first 4 Weeks!?] No List! No PPC! $80 in $10,000 Out!

Selling Out Fast! Be Quick to Grab Your Copy While it's Still Selling for Loose change. Price Locked for Next 36 Hours!

I took $80 and turned it into $10,000... In 4 Weeks!

FINALLY REVEALED: After many requests, I'm now releasing this exclusively to the Warrior Forum:

$10K NEWBIE - HOW I TURNED $80 INTO $10,000 IN 4 WEEKS.

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-4.35.09-PM.png]

Turn $80 into $10,000 in 4 weeks.

Proof:

Too Good to be True? Check this out!
Clickbank Screenshots from when I had the site:

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-3.19.39-PM.png]

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-3.26.38-PM.png]

And here’s my Paypal Account from when I decided to sell this 4-week-old website for $5800:

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-3.49.24-PM.png]
Making $10,000 in 4 weeks - Never thought it'd happen to me. But it did.

Now I want to show you how you can do the same.

I've put together everything I can think of that you will ever possibly need in setting up your own copycat system.

I provide you with my toolbox and EVERYTHING I used in a step by step layout out so you know exactly what I did, and what you can do for the same resutlts.

Let me tell you exactly what I'm going to give you.

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-3.38.13-PM.png]
Here's What You Get:

I’m going to take you by the hand and show you:

----- > Where I got this golden idea.. And where you can find your own $10k Newbie idea.

----- > How I made it to Number 1 in Google in 7 days with a brand new website.

----- > How I sold my 4-week-old site for $5,800.

----- > How, when and where I outsourced pretty much all the Content Creation, SEO Work and Linkbuilding - seeing how I had no clue had to build a website, let alone how to build a profitable one.

----- > The Number 1 theme I chose and recommend.

----- > The Exact plugins I used.

----- > How I pulled in 1000’s of visitors to my site every day for FREE.

----- > How to turn this site into an ongoing, sustainable business you can profit off for years to come.

$10k Newbie is THE WSO that gives you the EXACT blueprint of how I managed to bank $10k in 4 weeks and clearly shows you how you can get the same results.

The best thing about this system is that once you set up a site - it's good to go. You just sit back and watch the cash come in every day - unless you decide to sell it, like I did.

When I was writing this Walkthrough and case study up, I thought –

What else can I give to make sure EVERY Single Person who buys this is going to succeed and make money fast from this?

I thought about it for a few weeks before nailing down exactly what I was going to give you to make this work for you. I came up with the following Bonuses - a Toolbox of Everything you need to have massive success online too!

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-4.29.18-PM.png]

How’s that for a steal? $10k Newbie gives you everything you need to know on how to create a sustainable online business profiting 5 figures per month!

SALESPAGE:

[To see links please register here]

DOWNLOAD:

Link is dead. Please reupload.

dead Link :(

Go here...

Thanx Phiolakey. Rep added ;)

Edit: As I thought this e-book is just other stuff promotion. He didn't know anything about website creation but he knew all about keywords, keyword in domain name, plugins and all that stuff. Also IMO movie site cannot earn so much with muscle promotion but maybe I am wrong.

Estek

Yes, you're correct. For someone who was a complete newbie, he seemed to know an awful lot.

re-uploaded ..