Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 772 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Dialer and CRM Exports!

Thank you Johnny for your work in uploading this and also for bringing this to my attention. If it works in the UK (and it looks like it might) then this is worth buying. I'll test it before I make that decision, but it looks good so far.

Wow! If this works as good as Ben shows us in his videos, then this is a gamebreaker!
I can see using this for a number of projects I am just starting. Excellent share and an
excellent product. Thank you very much!!!!

Here is more information to the earlier version of the software

Pdf''s

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Videos

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I tried and it works very good, visit the youtube channel mentionned above to learn how to use it

thank you OP

Great tool, thanks for sharing @Johnny

Great share my friend! Looks very interesting.....

You can find the PDFs here
http://mapstomoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/[/spoiler]

Ben and I are really glad you like it. Though as you're finding it so useful we'd much prefer you purchased to show your support for further development. It's far from expensive particularly given how powerful it is, and the number of bugs fixed in the next version....

Hey guys, Ben here.

One of my users pointed in me over here. You guys are quick :). I appreciate the kind words regarding the application, but don't be confused.. the other 'versions' are still for sale, just not bumped in awhile.

I've got full documentation for the software done, it comes in right around 100 pages for customers. It's not included in the installation and is something I've been sending out manually.

This is a quick 2.0 version (1.0 released this summer), but it is the absolute first release under this label and a couple issues have already been pointed out related to directories on some versions of windows and a few other things. It is a steal at this point, but it really does need some support and updates to be worth your time.

Feel free to please post any quick reviews on that FSO or my WickedFire threads. I've put tons of work and creativity into this software/platform and it would be really helpful if you guys like what you've seen.

Ben Camp aka gtownfunk

Edit:

As you scroll through this thread, there are tons of testimonials and no complaints. The product is worth paying for, members here are saying again and again. Thanks for the great reviews and all the JV ideas you guys are coming up with. I clearly can't jump into every project, but I'm stunned at how many of you guys 'get it' and are 'take action' people...

But Wait For BBHF ONLY because I love you guys so much, I became a VIP...

Quote:(01-20-2014 02:16 PM)Raven Wrote:

@gtownfunk
Bro Respect to you man!
I bought your software awhile back just
Because I know a good thing when I see it!
Bro, If Ever you need something from me please
Feel Free to hit me up.
I think if you stay on top of the updates
Your software will become legendary!
That's why I picked me up a copy!
Cheers
[Image: cool.gif]
gtownfunk
And a Plus 5!
[Image: 42rock.gif]

[Image: blackmaps_logo.jpg]

[Image: 3]

blackMaps 2.0 Professional w/ moneyNode 2.0 (Monthly)

$19.99/mo or $129.99/year.

[Image: 1]

Thanks again for all the support you guys have given me. I figure I'll know if you guys love or hate this idea within a few days and I then hopefully I can move this puppy over to the BSO section. [Image: love.gif]

gtownfunk

@ GtownFunk - So, is this version for sale still need updates and support? If not, um ready to buy