Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 219 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
[GET] DNA Wealth Blueprint ($2997.00 USD)

Quote:(12-19-2013 11:44 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-19-2013 08:41 AM)PCL Wrote:

I wonder why Thor is getting away with all his abusive posts? Isn't that against forum rules? Is he getting some kind of kickback from people signing up to VIP?

Luckily he isn't sharing anything worthwhile so I'm not missing anything - every time I see his name next to a post, I skip straight over to the next.
@ PCL

I wonder why are you still LEECHING ? Now is almost end of the year soon, why you still refuse to contribute anything worthwhile ? Oh your intention is to LEECH LIKE A BEGGAR....

Don't worry, you are my NEXT TARGET, you HYPOCRITE !

And funny that you said i am NOT sharing anything worthwhile ? WHILE YOU have NOT yet share anything but CRY Like a BABY.

FYI: My main objective now is to TROLL Leechers and ungrateful people.
You got to much time on your hands. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:(12-19-2013 11:59 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:

Quote: (12-19-2013 11:50 AM)inferno885 Wrote:

Well, KICKING Leechers A.S.S such as PCL, is to REMIND them NOT to forget sharing....
[Image: tongue.gif]
why did you make ass an acronym.

@ PCL aka Potential Hypocrite Leecher

For your Christmas Gift [Image: 42rock.gif] [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: 4tlfrp.png]

Quote:(12-19-2013 12:00 PM)inferno885 Wrote:

why did you make ass an acronym.
A gentle reminder to you inferno885,

I already +5 Rep points to motivate you share a little, don't
forget...OR ELSE My Thor HAMMER is going after your A S S [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:(12-19-2013 11:50 AM)inferno885 Wrote:

Well, KICKING Leechers A.S.S such as PCL, is to REMIND them NOT to forget sharing.... [Image: tongue.gif]

A MUCH BETTER AVATAR FOR THE ONE WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO EXCEPT TROLLING FOR LEECHERS AND SLURPING THE EXCREMENT FROM THEIR ANUS

[Image: 2qs4hf9.jpg]

P.S. LOL, THE FEARLESS "The Thor Hammer" IS "INGORING" MY PM'S BECAUSE HE'S TOO AFRAID OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT SAY BACK TO HIM! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO FUNNY! I THOUGHT HE'S AN ABUSIVE MAN BUT HE TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER CHICKEN!!!!

like this...
[s*poiler]what to share[/s*poiler]
remove asterisk

Maybe somebody could call Thor's mother and ask her to take Thor's laptop away until he has been back on his meds for a while.

How do I do the Spoiler (Click to View) for urls? I've got mirrors to post. I did a search but only found help on the old HIDE tags.

EDIT: Thanks for the answers, guys.

Here's a mirror (I'm new at this, so if I screwed up, please educate rather than flame me):

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Hey PCL C U N T Leecher

Your DNA Wealth Blueprint Download

Below LOL

[Image: queen-middle-finger-gif_zpsbd47f1f2.gif]