Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 550 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[GET] Copywriting Genius: The Master Collection - AWAI [pdf, html, jpg, png scans]

Thanks, rep added!

anyone please reup

zippy link still good.

thanks to everyone who has made this share possible... and thanks to bbhmogul but the RAR files are damaged... Any chance for a re-UP would be appreciated by me too. Thanks...

Quote:(03-16-2017 07:33 PM)keyuss Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

thanks to everyone who has made this share possible... and thanks to bbhmogul but the RAR files are damaged... Any chance for a re-UP would be appreciated by me too. Thanks...

Are you using WinRar or something else to extract? If not using WinRar, try that.

EDIT: I DL files from zippy as a test and they worked fine.

Hi to all,

Same problem here. The files cannot be unzipped and I am using 7z which covers winzip.

Quote:(03-20-2017 07:57 PM)mitpapgr Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi to all,

Same problem here. The files cannot be unzipped and I am using 7z which covers winzip.

The file uses the RAR format.

Please READ the earlier comment: Are you using WinRar or something else to extract? If not using WinRar, try that.

If you are intent on sticking to 7z, try using the latest version if you're not already. 7z has a history of not handling RAR files well.

Why can't people read simple instructions? [Image: madslap.gif]

Makes me wonder, if they can't read simple instructions, how are they going to do anything with the materials here as they require the individual to read and understand??? [Image: confused.gif] More digital hoarding???

This is the last time I'm gonna comment on this. If people can't be bothered reading, then they don't deserve to get the stuff. Simple as that.

There's nothing wrong with the files. Hundreds of people have downloaded them with zero issues for 3 years now.

Obviously the problem on your end. It is a problem with the extraction software you are using or you have incomplete/corrupted files.

- NC

Thank you OP and all who did mirrors...All REPPED!

Which mirror links provided are alive? Zippyshare and most others are dead/expired...please reupload, [Image: tnx.gif]