Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 407 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[GET] Bruce Newmedia's Offline "No Resistance Route"

[Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] REQUESTED HERE: [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif]
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] ALSO REQUESTED HERE: [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif]
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Today Could Be The Last Day You'll Ever Worry About Money…

[Image: no%20resist.png]
If We Were Face-To-Face Right Now This Is The Question I'd Ask you…

[Image: Bruce%20casual3.png]
[Image: no-resist%20HDR4.png]

[Image: tony%20robbins.png]
Tony Robbins says:
"Before You Can Ever Get What You Want From Another
Person, You Have To Remove Your Fear of Hearing 'No' "...

My New Friend…
I Thought About How To Write This To You For Almost 2 Solid Days...I Want To Show You How To Remove Rejection Fears and Cash In With This Offline 'Power' Niche. I Decided The Best Way Was This Short 3 Minute Video- Take A Look.....Thanks, Bruce

[video=youtube]https:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKJ4Flwjl20[/video]

[Image: woman%20yells.png]

One year ago, a buddy's wife called me practically in tears...
"I Swear Peter Is Suicidal Over This F****** Business...Bruce, Please Talk To Him!"

Peter, a 51-year-old former executive, lived near me at the time. He had tried to start a local offline consulting business, and was failing badly. Next to nothing in cashflow, bills piling up, his wife(Ann) was on his case to get a job and screw this whole "experiment" ...and now it sounded like he was about to go over the deep end.

So, I talked to Peter...he was wracked with fear of clients rejecting him...unable to take action...and going broke. So, I showed him the best, most dignified, no-pressure way to contact all the clients he wanted.

The Outcome? What I suggested then wasn't as nearly as effective as No Resistance Route is, yet it turned it all around for him...his outlook (and income) improved 300%. He had the smarts, but wasn't a 'born salesman'...he just needed an edge to get in.

[Image: you%20suck.png]
C'mon admit it...in your heart you know the #1 Roadblock to all this Offline opportunity is, the Fear Of Being Told "No", of you being dismissed as someone who is just 'selling something'...but, discover how to eliminate that fear, and instantly, the world is your oyster.

And, in case you were still skeptical, believe me, you can earn large professional fees from local clients... It's definitely worth it....here's a few examples.

[Image: bruces%20story.png]
[Image: corp%20check.jpg]
[Image: check3.jpg]
[Image: new%20check2.jpg]
[Image: dec%202014%20chk.png]
[Image: sept%20paypal%20paymet.jpg]

Don't think I'm 'special' to get these fees either...these clients DID NOT KNOW ME, prior to getting the Marketing Portfolio CD.

The "No Resistance Route" ENDS Your Prospecting Hesitation, Fear, Overthinking Everything,For Good!
AND, This KILLER Client-Getting Strategy Is Designed Exclusively For Restaurants, Bars, Clubs etc.

Why Restaurants?
[Image: rest%20startup%20show.png]
Because They Are The NUMBER 1 Fastest Growing, Biggest Offline Niche Around!
...And Restaurants/Bars/Clubs Make the Best, Easiest, Most Reachable Clients!

Restaurants are everywhere. They are often categorized as "the most frequently formed type of business". More people are considering starting a restaurant right now, than any other type of business. Even a small town will usually have lots of restaurants...and when you add in neighboring towns there's tons of restaurants and bars!

The restaurant business is fiercely competitive. Which is GREAT For us consultants! New places open all the time. Places close and then re-open as a new themed restaurant or bar, constantly.

The name of the game in the restaurant world is…Promotions and more
"PROMOTIONS". Events, Specials, Customer Interaction, Mobile Text Lists, Online Reviews...

Your Client Market is HUGE, wherever you are...

[Image: no%20resist.png]
[Image: ragged%20paper.jpg]
Restaurants, Clubs, Bars and Lounges are a REACHABLE, Easy-To-Contact, BUSY, FAST-GROWING MARKET.

Follow this simple method and you could end up with a small offline consultant 'fortune', just from restaurants and bars alone.

1. There are 609,000 Independent restaurants in the US.
2. Can we agree, getting in the door is half the battle?
3. Once you're in, just escalate the opportunity...
4. Anything that makes the first contact painless is worth a ton…
5. But, 'any old door opener' won't work. It's been tried before...
6. You need something restaurant owners/managers relate to...
7. The NO RESISTANCE ROUTE Marketing Portfolio Is The Answer.

[Image: 60118]
[Image: george%20d.png]
PS.Just Got This! George Is New and Part-Time But Already Building A Reliable Offline Income....Read His Recent Inspiring Story Below...

[Image: georges%20email.png]

SALES PAGE:

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Looks interesting but not revolutionary. If restaurants are you game and they are not mine then the OTO's which I did not buy woudl be useful. maybe someone else has them to share.

The basis of the product is developing relationships by sharing FREE marketing materials and then following up - basically an offline sales funnel.

Enjoy.

PS As always - Make mirrors[/hide] or

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.
or

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks to

and

i just started a [GET] thread here on freebies section so other BBHF members would be aware that it is already shared, and at the same time, so we can ask some help for mirror or review of this product. [Image: wink.gif]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

[Image: Q%20and%20A.png]

Can I do This Part-time?

Absolutely..I'd estimate 80% of new
consultants start out doing this 'on the side, part time' and build it up.

Do I have to visit businesses in person?

I outline 4 different distribution approaches in the training. Personal contact will get you the best results, but others work well, too.

Will this be saturated in my area?

Highly unlikly. But in that rare occurrence, you'd be competing with one or two other consultants, at most. Plus, you could be far ahead of anyone if you start now.

Could my town/area be too small?
Again, not likely. I grew up in a town of 8,900 in central Illinois. I know most 'small towners' work their town and neighboring towns for almost any business they're running.

Do restaurants and bars make good clients?
I love them, and they are constantly in promotion mode'. I personally know one place that spends $8,000 a month on TV advertising alone and other marketing media.

Don't Restaurants already have advertising materials?
Very few independent ones do or it's very limited...and this costs them NOTHING.

Do you show me what to sell them after they get the Marketing CD?
Yes, absolutely. I show you 3 Easy-To-Do Marketing Services to offer to your
prospects after they received the Marketing portfolio CD.

How long will it take to see results or get calls?
Depends of course, but anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. The more you distribute, the sooner it happens.

Is this a lot of work?
Not really. I've done the hard part. You only need to follow the steps and be organized. Can you distribute the pre-designed Marketing Portfolio? Can you send the pre-written emails?...if you can, you're good to go.

Why haven't I heard about this System before?

Because marketers often hide the simple inexpensive methods from you, hoping instead to sell you costly and complicated software, coaching and the rest.

You're already successful, its probably easy for you!

True, I've done well, but these clients were all new to me. My edge is, I follow the system, and use the follow-ups...similar results can happen for almost anybody...just look at the testers results.

Bruce, You're So Successful, Why Bother To Sell This?
That's a fair question... Many of you know I rarely launch WSO's anymore, this is my first new one in 16 months. I don't need to live off wso's so I only put something out that I feel is needed...but I'll be fine financially, whether you get this or not.

Very nice share. For once I am first to the party... lol[Image: cool.gif]

Very cool....I love anything offline, and I especially like "letters", not that I just copy and paste but I do find I get ideas.

thanks very much and rep rep rep :)

Hi there and much thanks to Clownface......here is my "review"..

basically the guy has some good stats and ideas about targeting restaurants, (such as look for new ones, that are eager)

He then has the idea to put together "portfolios" you take out and give to them, or even give any time you are near a restaurant/bar etc (keep in your car)

but IMHO here is where it falls down - his "portfolio" is you burn cds of his "flyers" - a bunch of promos for the restaurant
and you give that to them along with some sales material

JMO - I don't use cds anymore much and this seems like a lot of effort for little return
the idea is to build a relationship by giving them this stuff

now...where it falls down - the graphics and ideas in the "flyers" are sort of "old style" looking and not very professional,
not even centered right for instance, and not at all appealing.

I personally live in an area with tons...tons ..of restaurants - florida - and none that I know would use this sort of
material for promotions.

Now....I do work with a wholesale printer and I do have some nice promo stuff from him to leave when appropriate, and work with local biz to get flyers menus and stuff....but not a cd or templates. The IDEA of having a portfolio or stuff to give potential clients can be helpful to those new to offline marketing.
Makes you "look good", and look bigger even if just a one man (woman LOL) shop. But....this stuff he has is just not a good image IMHO

There are some ideas here - but like many warriors stuff it is way oversimplified, and I think newbies will not find any real sales with this. I honestly would love to meet the guy and go out with him for a day and "watch" the rapport he builds where I live when he hands them a cd of flyers that look like a high school kid made them?

He has a spreadsheet so you can track what restaurants you leave freebies .
Yes, I like free stuff - given to me, and/or getting paid when people request free (affiliate) stuff from me LOL
I have been an affiliate since the late 90's - back when Commission Junction was a little choo choo train site
Honestly the graphics here reminded me of that...so if anyone wants to try this I suggest redoing the templates :)

thanks for the share Clownface - my reviews are only meant to let people know what they are getting, some of these
"gurus" love to hype it up :)

[Image: tnx.gif] reps added