Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 593 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[GET] [300+ SOLD!] Crypto Cash - How I Make $500+/Hr in Cryptocoins - NO Money and NO Experience Needed!

[To see links please register here]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks for the share.
It was also shared here:

It is a good one; I applied in Devtome and they created the account for me, so now I am writing for them

Thanks! Rep++

I have been very interested in this subject for awhile and have dabbed in it. Having retired as electronics engineer I tinker a lot so great past time:)

Would be very interested in the "Anyone got this one" myself.

Quote:(02-18-2014 09:23 PM)justanumber Wrote:

Thanks! Rep++

I have been very interested in this subject for awhile and have dabbed in it. Having retired as electronics engineer I tinker a lot so great past time:)

Would be very interested in the "Anyone got this one" myself.

Yea me too, whether Governments like it or not Crypto coins are here to stay bigtime, maybe even a good idea to open a Crypto section here as i l would like to learn as much about it as possible.. would be good if we had a group here sharing strats and ideas etc..

I just got into this as well, been reading the forums and stuff and why the government don't like Crypto Coins?

Quote:(02-19-2014 12:09 AM)TreeMan Wrote:

I just got into this as well, been reading the forums and stuff and why the government don't like Crypto Coins?

A few reasons.. it's not under their control and the possibilities of laundering/tax evasion etc etc...

Quote:(02-19-2014 01:00 AM)Bobby Charlton Wrote:

Quote: (02-19-2014 12:09 AM)TreeMan Wrote:

Well according to this article the government is behind Bitcoins.

Bitcoin Was Created By DARPA

[size=20pt]There is no way to stop what is going to happen to bitcoin. It’s an issue of sociology. It’s an issue of human greed. It’s an issue as to

.[/size]
[size=20pt]Who is the single largest holder of BTC right now? “Satoshi”. Who is he? I will say it again. NSA/DARPA created bitcoin under the guidance of the IMF. The IMF has been openly calling for a digital, one-world, deflationary currency for 2 decades. OPENLY. It has been discussed and promoted OPENLY at G8 and G20 summits.[/size]
[size=20pt]From the early 90s-96 the NSA was OPENLY investigating cryptographic money networks.[/size]
[size=20pt][[/size]

[size=20pt]][/size]

[size=20pt]Wow, I just said this yesterday. Bitcons are billed as this alternative cryptocurrency that is tis rebel and what not when in reality its a super elitist currency. Only the very rich or people who bought in super early can afford to have them. It’s not an alternative at all. If credit and money had a child, it would be the mongrel known as bitcoin. There is more to this so Irecommend you visit the 2 links above for more.[/size]

Quote: (02-19-2014 01:00 AM)Bobby Charlton Wrote:

A few reasons.. it's not under their control and the possibilities of laundering/tax evasion etc etc...

I was more referring to the other 99 or so crypto's available...

I notice there are alot of course with all the news surrounding bitcoin the gov and every other organization that's greedy wants it .

Quote:(02-19-2014 01:45 AM)TreeMan Wrote:

I notice there are alot of course with all the news surrounding bitcoin the gov and every other organization that's greedy wants it .
Yep...definitley a good time to learn and get involved..