Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 731 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[GET] 15000 Forums for Profile Link Building PR1-PR9

[GET] 15000 Forums for Profile Link Building PR1-PR9

Some time ago I built a massive list of forums to use for profile backlink building. I never got around to using them so thought I would share them here. All of the forums are sorted by Google Page Ranking.

Most of these forums have open profiles – so you don’t need to be logged into see them, which makes the links ideal for search engines. However keep in mind that this list is about 4 months old, so some of the forums may have switched to closed profiles by now.

Also the list is a mixture of do-follow and no-follow, so you will need to check that for yourself. If nothing else the list is great for the high Google Page Ranking forums.
Code:

1590 IP Board Forums

Code:

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

4500 phpBB Forums

Code:

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

9000 vBulletin Forums

Code:

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This seems interesting.. Let me try

kullaravi did u gave this list a try?

wow! thank you for this. I was planning to have some profile link building from high page rank sites. thank you mate! have a nice day!

thanks, really appreciate that

I will try recently. Thanks. I will share whethere it is really good or not..

Need to do that with XRUMMER.

Thanks bro.. 46% working

hhankz bro

that's nice, is't all working in the same manner