Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Anybody checked out zapable?

The price for Onappbuilder will be $267 year you can create up to 40 apps a months almost double that most platform and better price also we will include a refer program for those how want to refer our platform very soon will open to start that and for people that want to monthly payment price will initial setup fee $156.99 then $17.99 month we now have the option to use it as whitelabel with you own domain and can be customize to your preference, 9 language available if you didn't create a user here is the link go take look and give a feedback will be appreciate

[To see links please register here]

your app looks really interesting
Among the languages approved there will also be Italian?!?
if it were between the languages used really could care ... now I registered and I'll do some testing to see how it works.
For those registering now the app will be free even after or at least there will be a discount?!? and there will be a program dedicated affiliate?!?
P.S. sorry for bad English

Quote:(04-06-2015 04:45 PM)charlypro Wrote:

Hello guys I have a Apps Platform that I will release very soon to public it have all feature that zapable and seattleclouds have I will access to the community of bestblackhatforum to test it for free but it's in Beta test now almost all is done if any want to test it I will access here is the link

any question just let me know thank you.

thanks for sharing looks cool, simply and easy to navigate, giving it a go now
+rep

Quote:(04-17-2015 08:12 PM)charlypro Wrote:

Hello guys an quick update the platform Onappbuilder

is now in 9 languages you can check it there hope you enjoy it.

This one using the same script like mobimatic.