Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 621 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Free Webhosting

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Mystique Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:11 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2017, 06:36 PM)GalixHoster Wrote:

Basically.
(no spam :sad:)

Do you run this place or something?

Seems like it, Honestly I don't use free hosts. But I'll def try this out.

I don't either, I host everything in house when I have the resources to do so. Only thing I would ever use hosting for is if it's a cloud based thing, or the traffic would exceed what I can provide locally. I have a beefy server that I'm already using to host a bunch of stuff, and I've got a few more that just need to be set up. I might go into the hosting business after that happens, though I couldn't do it for free.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:11 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2017, 06:36 PM)GalixHoster Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2017, 05:06 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Oh yeah... people often sign up for deals like this (which are real), and the company makes their money back when the user needs to grow.

Basically.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:17 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:11 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

I don't either, I host everything in house when I have the resources to do so. Only thing I would ever use hosting for is if it's a cloud based thing, or the traffic would exceed what I can provide locally. I have a beefy server that I'm already using to host a bunch of stuff, and I've got a few more that just need to be set up. I might go into the hosting business after that happens, though I couldn't do it for free.

If you do start your own hosting company I'd love to help out in any way. :') I've always wanted to go into hosting.

OT: Yeah free-hosting tends to limit the user even during development.

Quote:(10-22-2017, 06:36 PM)GalixHoster Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2017, 05:06 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2017, 05:03 PM)God Wrote:

The fact that they can afford it means people are actually paying for that? :confused:

Oh yeah... people often sign up for deals like this (which are real), and the company makes their money back when the user needs to grow.

Basically.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:20 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:17 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Mystique Wrote:

If you do start your own hosting company I'd love to help out in any way. :') I've always wanted to go into hosting.

Actually, I could use some help. I'd need some sort of web portal set up (I hate web programming). I probably wouldn't be able to pay you (or at least not very much), since I'd only be doing hosting so I don't take a loss on cost of operations.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:33 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:31 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:27 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Alright. I look forward to talking to you. I'll look further into hosting, automation, etc. So I can be more of assistance.

It's really simple stuff for automating it.. Will need to determine what server to place it on (windows or linux web server). All of the windows ones are shared, the linux ones would be VPS. If it's a linux one, then need to provision a new VM, and record it's MAC address. Send that MAC to the router to get a static IP slot, and punch a port through for SSH and FTP (these won't be 22 and 21). Then it will need to remember the domain name the user supplied and provide that to a routing database (I use a custom router program so that I can do all this on one public IP), then it will need to make web portal accounts for the user. If it's shared hosting, it will need to set up a new website in IIS, and provision a FTP account for the user.

I don't know much about setting up FTP accounts but, web portal accounts wouldn't be hard. If you're doing hosting. CPanel with custom themes/login page/reigstration? I personally haven't used cpanel much but it is an option.

I wouldn't be able to use CPanel or anything like that because of how it's all set up. If you wanted to see what I'm doing, I can whip up a demo for you and give you a tour of the network over teamviewer and discord voice chat. For this project, because of how it's set up I'd have to make EVERYTHING custom.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:26 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:24 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:22 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Actually, I could use some help. I'd need some sort of web portal set up (I hate web programming). I probably wouldn't be able to pay you (or at least not very much), since I'd only be doing hosting so I don't take a loss on cost of operations.

You've helped me in the past. I'd love to look into making a portal for you. You know my discord (Vespei#6015) If you ever go into it, just message me.

I've got new servers arriving in the next week or so, so it will happen around then. I may also open it up do doing VPN stuff as well.

Alright. I look forward to talking to you. I'll look further into hosting, automation, etc. So I can be more of assistance.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:31 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:27 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:26 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

I've got new servers arriving in the next week or so, so it will happen around then. I may also open it up do doing VPN stuff as well.

It's really simple stuff for automating it.. Will need to determine what server to place it on (windows or linux web server). All of the windows ones are shared, the linux ones would be VPS. If it's a linux one, then need to provision a new VM, and record it's MAC address. Send that MAC to the router to get a static IP slot, and punch a port through for SSH and FTP (these won't be 22 and 21). Then it will need to remember the domain name the user supplied and provide that to a routing database (I use a custom router program so that I can do all this on one public IP), then it will need to make web portal accounts for the user. If it's shared hosting, it will need to set up a new website in IIS, and provision a FTP account for the user.

I don't know much about setting up FTP accounts but, web portal accounts wouldn't be hard. If you're doing hosting. CPanel with custom themes/login page/reigstration? I personally haven't used cpanel much but it is an option.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:22 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:20 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:17 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

You've helped me in the past. I'd love to look into making a portal for you. You know my discord (Vespei#6015) If you ever go into it, just message me.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:46 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:45 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:44 PM)Mystique Wrote:

I'm in school, but definitely later. Its only 09:44 here. I don't get out till about 14:59ish.

It's 09:46 here, I'll be at my desk until 21:00.

Hopefully my internet can handle screensharing/teamviewer. It's been quite slow recently. Yah seeing how your network is seteup would honestly help me understand more.

What do you have for speed? Really anything >30mbps should work. I've got a 250 link to this machine, so you'll at least have that to your advantage.