Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Archer

Quote:(07-04-2016, 06:03 PM)Apocalytptic Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-03-2016, 09:00 PM)Oni Wrote:

[Image: PJKlaoz.jpg?1]

Does anyone watch Archer? I watched the first 6 seasons (haven't finished 7th, not as keen). ISIS was scrapped, due to sharing the name with certain terrorist entities.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Ya I've seen it but not to season 6 like 4 and 5 only.

Vice was my favorite one. :biggrin:

I'd never even heard of this - nevermind seen it :tongue:
Is this show fully animated? I love Animation, I'll take a look into this.

Although pretty old - I was always a huge fan of 'Monkey Dust', British Animated show, based entirely on complete satire and a very dark & gritty 'comedy'.

Quote:(07-04-2016, 02:11 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2016, 01:26 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2016, 01:20 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

HAH that's a great trailer.

I've only watched half of season 1 a year or so ago and really liked it. I stopped watching it because some stuff came up (can't remember what).

Maybe we can hold a stream sometime, would be fun to go through some episodes of Archer

I know Oni isn't as keen on the recent season but I'm down for streams

I'd be interested in streaming. We need to establish something better than Rabbit, though.

This is true. Is what Axari was gonna do something we can do each time?

Quote:(07-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Conch Wrote:

Although pretty old - I was always a huge fan of 'Monkey Dust', British Animated show, based entirely on complete satire and a very dark & gritty 'comedy'.

I hadn't until Oni showed me. Yup, totally animated and definitely worth a try. I found it weird first time round watching it, then I got hooked.

Oh? I've never heard of that. Sounds like our typical brit humour. Might be worth a watch. Do you recommend it?

Quote:(07-05-2016, 10:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Conch Wrote:

I hadn't until Oni showed me. Yup, totally animated and definitely worth a try. I found it weird first time round watching it, then I got hooked.

Oh? I've never heard of that. Sounds like our typical brit humour. Might be worth a watch. Do you recommend it?

Thanks! Will check it out :smile: As for Monkey Dust - it's like Marmite, you either love it or you hate, mainly because of it's very dark ends to it, Political agendas, Paedophiles, Murder etc.
There is some stuff where you just turn your head and think.. WTF did I just watch lol.
You can always try to find Series 1 Episode 1 online to see what you think.

There are 3 Series' in total, The 1st was on DVD, the 2nd and 3rd never came out on DVD, the company didn't quite make the budget for it or something

Quote:(07-05-2016, 10:39 PM)Conch Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2016, 10:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Conch Wrote:

Thanks! Will check it out :smile: As for Monkey Dust - it's like Marmite, you either love it or you hate, mainly because of it's very dark ends to it, Political agendas, Paedophiles, Murder etc.
There is some stuff where you just turn your head and think.. WTF did I just watch lol.
You can always try to find Series 1 Episode 1 online to see what you think.

There are 3 Series' in total, The 1st was on DVD, the 2nd and 3rd never came out on DVD, the company didn't quite make the budget for it or something :tongue:

Thank you. Seems very much a marmite type thing. I usually don't like marmite ironically. I'll probably give this a go at some point then.

Quote:(07-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2016, 02:11 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-04-2016, 01:26 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I know Oni isn't as keen on the recent season but I'm down for streams

I'd be interested in streaming. We need to establish something better than Rabbit, though.

This is true. Is what Axari was gonna do something we can do each time?

@"Axari"?

Yeah, I was planning on cytu.be. We can give it a go one stream and see how well received it is.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 12:45 AM)Axari Wrote:

Yeah, I was planning on cytu.be. We can give it a go one stream and see how well received it is.

Cytu.be works well, and its got some cool features worth using. But its definitely more lightweight than Rabbit.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 02:20 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Quote: (07-09-2016, 12:45 AM)Axari Wrote:

Cytu.be works well, and its got some cool features worth using. But its definitely more lightweight than Rabbit.

Honestly, I like Rabbit better in some cases :/
Cytube streams directly from a server you specify, Rabbit rerenders things on their end.