Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Farfetched SE

I ordered a shirt on farfetched for around 500$
Because its a t-shirt I was thinking of using the empty box method. Has anybody had any success with this vs the DNA method?

Quote:Because its a t-shirt I was thinking of using the empty box method
What's the precise weight?

Quote:the DNA method?
From memory, I don't believe they're responsible for loss of goods during transit.

Check their terms to confirm.

Found this on their website:

In certain circumstances our delivery partner may leave your package outside or provide you with optional services when delivering your order, such as: (a) signature release: opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; (b) leave with neighbour, reception or security: re-directing the delivery to a neighbour, reception or security; © reschedule a new delivery date: selecting a delivery date that best suits you; (d) re-directing to a collection point: collecting your package from a collection point nearby. If our delivery partner leaves your package outside, or if you select any of the optional services (including through any default preferences you may have selected with our delivery partner separately) you acknowledge and agree that Farfetch shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may result from delivering your order in that way.

Which I find extreme bullshit so I will SE them one of these days because of this horrendous policy. But I'll make sure not to use DNA method of course

Quote:(05-21-2022, 02:53 AM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

In certain circumstances our delivery partner may leave your package outside or provide you with optional services when delivering your order, such as: (a) signature release: opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; (b) leave with neighbour, reception or security: re-directing the delivery to a neighbour, reception or security; © reschedule a new delivery date: selecting a delivery date that best suits you; (d) re-directing to a collection point: collecting your package from a collection point nearby. If our delivery partner leaves your package outside, or if you select any of the optional services (including through any default preferences you may have selected with our delivery partner separately) you acknowledge and agree that Farfetch shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may result from delivering your order in that way.

Which I find extreme bullshit so I will SE them one of these days because of this horrendous policy. But I'll make sure not to use DNA method of course
I personally did a DNA on LUISAVIAROMA wich have their same policy,
After the driver ringed at my door i told him to wait 2 minutes because i was in the bath then he’s gone leaving the package outside.
After 2 days i emailed them claiming somebody stoled my package when the courier leaved it outside,they opened an investigation as always, one day after the driver first tried calling me then showed him up at my door asking me what happened.
After talking a few talks and asking personally at my neighbours if they take something.
he leaved and tell me i’ll be updated about next steps via email from LVR and when they reached me boom i get instantly refunded.
Same thing would happened with farfetch so for me you can go away with DNA but it depends on how the driver is.
(Mine was scared because he was new and didn’t even know what to do)

They're predominantly making decisions with how and where packages will be dropped off and/or collected, yet they're putting the responsibility on the recipient.

Try and work that out.

Which I find extreme bullshit
And that's an understatement.

Total package weight was 0.5kg. I think its light enough that empty box may work, but don't have a scale at home to test sadly.

Quote:(05-22-2022, 09:54 PM)completedipshit Wrote:

Total package weight was 0.5kg. I think its light enough that empty box may work, but don't have a scale at home to test sadly.
500 grams Is too heavy for the EB/missing Item method.

The item didn't fit me at all and was way too big so I ended up doing a legitimate return lol.
Fuck this store's policy though so I'll try to hit again.

Quote:(05-31-2022, 06:09 PM)completedipshit Wrote:

The item didn't fit me at all and was way too big so I ended up doing a legitimate return lol.
Fuck this store's policy though so I'll try to hit again.
Understood.

If you require assistance with future SEs, we're here to help.

Thinking about this one too