Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 762 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
{FREE DELL MONITOR} 27". Under & 24"

Does this work US only? /tooshort

Craigslist is your friend. SE to obtain sn's is too easy.

Do you mean 27" Monitors? And you could use the express tags if you wan't to if you think you will have a higher chance of getting you're S'Ed Item

Trying this today with a 27"

Edit: Why did @"Evaporation" get banned?

Is a most to make a phone call? isn't there a "Live Chat" or something like that?

Quote:(01-26-2018, 11:01 AM)DROsm Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Is a most to make a phone call? isn't there a "Live Chat" or something like that?

It's the only option you're given after entering your serial number and saying what problem you're having. They're less likely to ask for photos if you're describing the problem over the phone though, in contrast to emailing, so it's probably the best option.

lol just SE'ed my 144hz 27" monitor

Quote:(01-27-2018, 12:22 AM)Savagethaplug Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

lol just SE'ed my 144hz 27" monitor

Proof ?

Im waiting for them to dispatch my monitor

they made me take a picture of my monitor with my name and express n Service Tag

[Image: sgRhrh2.jpg]

I’ve provided the SN and other details. Dell are now asking for a photo with a note of the case number and some other details ... which may look odd in the retail store but possibly do-able ... but the main issue is they want to collect the broken monitor when dispatching the replacement.

Any suggestions as to a way forward?

FYI, I’ve just said the monitor is dead, non responsive won’t boot etc and tried with different power cords and on another PC.

Thanks.

Dell are offering to replace my monitor but asking to col