Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 694 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h not found error

I ran into this issue last night, and wanted to post my solution just in case someone else has the same problem. My problem was my app was building and running fine in the sim and on my device, however the build would fail because of FBSDKCoreKit whenever I tried to run my unit tests. It took my about 30 minutes to find the problem, and I felt like a dummy when I did.

Make sure that the FBSDKCoreKit bundle is targeted for your tests as well, and not just your regular application build.

I had this problem when upgrading to Xcode 8 and was able to solve it by changing

`#import <FBSDKCoreKit / FBSDKCoreKit.h>`

to

`#import <FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h>`

This also took me hours of pain! Finally I found the root problem.

The Facebook SDK **MUST** be located at ~/Documents/FacebookSDK

This is because in the RCTFBSDK project this path is hardcoded. But you can add your custom location by adding it to the Framework Search Paths of the **RCTFBSDK** project (it will be shown in the error console)!

If any of the above answers didn't work, try this:

Open your `~/Documents/FacebookSDK` folder.
Check if there is this cloud icon right of the filenames:

[![screenshot.png](

[To see links please register here]

)

If so, macOS removed your files from your computer and uploaded them to iCloud! (thanks Apple)

You can:

1. Click on all the cloud icons, it will download the files back
2. Disable Storage Optimization on your mac to prevent it from happening again

[1]:

When you add the directory to your Build Settings -> "Framework Search Paths", make sure you add it to both Debug AND Release.

Silly error but if you're new to iOS dev in xcode you could miss this.

For people moving from `Carthage` to `Cocoapods` make sure to remove the `Carthage` references of the FBSDKCoreKit from the `Link Binary With Libraries` under Build Phases option.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

->Builds Configuration.

-> Framework Search paths.

put the FacebookSDK directory in my case
~/Documents/FacebookSDK in :

**Debugging**,

**Any architecture I Any Sdk**,

**Release**.

especially this error because there no path in Any architecture I Any Sdk
in my case

~ / Documents / FacebookSDK
and it should be noted that the FacebookSDK folder must be in Domuments

**Example**

[1]:

Personally I had trouble with spaces in various paths, including app name. Removing spaces (or adding "" everywhere to secure paths) solved the problem.

I had to move FacebookSDK path in Framework Search Paths above $(PROJECT_DIR)

$(SRCROOT)/../../../Documents/FacebookSDK
$(inherited)
$(PROJECT_DIR)

I had similar issue. Fix consisted for me in selecting: "COPY FILES IF NECESSARY" when manually adding the different frameworks into XCode framework.