Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 965 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Every Movie Ever Made (I think) Free No Surveys

Quote:(05-23-2013, 02:20 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Your point was that I'm the mature one that's willing to discontinue the argument?

My point was that you had nothing left to say.
Then you post saying you aren't going to say anything.

Which proved my point.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 06:12 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

My point was that you had nothing left to say.
Then you post saying you aren't going to say anything.

Which proved my point.
I have plenty left to say, I'm just leaving it for more intelligent people.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 06:39 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

I have plenty left to say, I'm just leaving it for more intelligent people.

That's not what you said before :smile:
Regardless if you thought of what to say in the time being before now but after that other post, on the other post you helped me prove myself right. Which was that you had nothing left to say. And, I was right.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:03 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

I never said that, you have to resort to saying stuff for me?

"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response"

Simplified:

"I'm saying nothing."

Quote:(05-23-2013, 06:45 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

That's not what you said before :smile:
Regardless if you thought of what to say in the time being before now but after that other post, on the other post you helped me prove myself right. Which was that you had nothing left to say. And, I was right.

This is why I prefer to converse with "more intelligent" people, people that are less intelligent tend to misinterpret my musings.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 06:54 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

This is why I prefer to converse with "more intelligent" people, people that are less intelligent tend to misinterpret my musings.

Even the average internet user can realize that "I'm saying nothing" means you aren't saying anything else back to me. You helped me prove my point, thank you very much.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:06 AM)Dogs Toy Wrote:

translates better as:

"That isn't worthy of a response"

The fact that from the previous post all you did was a child move and post such an idiotic picture, plus the fact that you're exact next post simplifies to you're not fighting anymore, says that you were and probably are still unable to continue the argument as you're side was failing. Next time, act mature. Don't a a child and maybe people will take you seriously.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:00 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Even the average internet user can realize that "I'm saying nothing" means you aren't saying anything else back to me. You helped me prove my point, thank you very much.

I never said that, you have to resort to saying stuff for me?

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:04 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Simplified:

"I'm saying nothing."

translates better as:

"That isn't worthy of a response"

Quote:(05-23-2013, 07:09 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

The fact that from the previous post all you did was a child move and post such an idiotic picture, plus the fact that you're exact next post simplifies to you're not fighting anymore, says that you were and probably are still unable to continue the argument as you're side was failing. Next time, act mature. Don't a a child and maybe people will take you seriously.

Again, saying stuff for me, I never said anything remotely like this.

Don't do drugs and maybe people will take you seriously.