Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Ever had your WiFi jacked?

Not me, my password is ridiculous. And it uses WPA2 security, so we're decently secure. As for you?

I've done some things to prevent jackings. Interesting... things.

I've never been jacked.

Speaking of WIFi's - a neighbor of mine has wifi called 'getyourownwifi' pretty good solution if your getting jacked alot

Quote:(09-03-2012, 01:25 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've never been jacked and never will be jacked.

Don't be so sure

I've never been jacked and never will be jacked.

I HAVE had my wifi jacked before. I know it because someone came over and asked me to debug why everything on their computer was redirecting to meatspin.

Quote:(09-03-2012, 02:58 PM)Nohbdy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I HAVE had my wifi jacked before. I know it because someone came over and asked me to debug why everything on their computer was redirecting to meatspin.

Lmao - classic. :p

I did once. I had no security on my router, not even WEP. Someone connected, got into router config and locked me out. I just reset the router and then set WPA2 on it. Doubt they'll be able to get in again now.

Never jacked my wifi, although me and my father would jack other peoples wifi (he - my father - lives in the middle of the Forrest) so we bought this giant antenna, and we would get wifi signal from km's away then crack it on Ubuntu.... I'll maybe do a tut on that someday, its rly simple, especially if you live in a big city (because theirs so much signal)

>No password

>MAC Whitelist

>If not on whitelist, recieve all webpages as "Hi, keep using my internet and I might feel the need to report you to local PD."