Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 396 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
E

-...........................................................................................

Well, I am glad that I saw this. I went straight to

[To see links please register here]

and checked my image, and there was zero data there!
I also now refuse to take a screenshot on mac with the key combo, I will from now on use gyazo. The apple screenshot saves metadata to the image :/ as gyazo has like 4 lines, that dont even mean much

Thanks for sharing. I've heard of this before.

I always check for exif on my images, and have all my cameras set to not include it. Thats also the reason I do not allow photos of me to be taken.

-...........................................................................................

Quote:(04-04-2017, 11:49 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

and have all my cameras set to not include it. Thats also the reason I do not allow photos of me to be taken.

Precisely this, I totally agree.

Always check your device's default settings prior to taking and sharing Images online. Also upon uploading a given Image, a lot or websites (example Facebook) strip It's metadata, whilst others leave It be (example Flickr). I never share anything "personal" and always use the same device when sharing Images In general.

Thanks for this thread, It's very Informative Indeed.

Quote:(04-04-2017, 11:41 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Well, I am glad that I saw this. I went straight to

and checked my image, and there was zero data there!
I also now refuse to take a screenshot on mac with the key combo, I will from now on use gyazo. The apple screenshot saves metadata to the image :/ as gyazo has like 4 lines, that dont even mean much

I'm on my Macbook Air and tried the screenshot + metapicz lookup and no geographical information was captured except ICC Profile which is natural for all images.

I think if you had privacy of location settings from the OS set properly it won't capture it, I might be wrong.