Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 598 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Double Dip on SE'd Champagne

Hello,

So I SE'd some champagne for myself, it was worth 160$ and came delivered in a good condition with good protection around it in the forms of carton. Can anyone suggest if it's possible to double dip by giving an excuse? It was delivered with DHL and marked with ''fragile'' around the package.

Double dipping ruins it for everyone, but if you must I guess you could try and say when it came the bottle was smashed. Just because it says fragile doesn't mean they treat it with care

Quote:(10-07-2018, 05:51 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Double dipping ruins it for everyone, but if you must I guess you could try and say when it came the bottle was smashed. Just because it says fragile doesn't mean they treat it with care

Is it still possible for the bottle to be delivered smashed when it has protection around it? I mean by the looks of the surroundings of the bottle, it had solid protection and was immovable inside the package. I was thinking if there could be another excuse, like a crack on the glass, but then they would probably ask for a picture.

It was sent in something like this:

Quote:(10-07-2018, 06:05 PM)AttackHelicopter Wrote:

Is it still possible for the bottle to be delivered smashed when it has protection around it?

Yes It Is.

It could've smashed whilst packing It In the warehouse, or accidentally dropped from the back of the truck from a high level. Remember, It Is glass and susceptible to breakage- Irrespective of protection enclosed.