Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 664 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
$uicide $hadow - Devil Shyt [Short Mixtape] [Horrorcore]

[To see links please register here]

Including a song in progress:

I've actually bookmarked most of your contributions, and have a given one playing as I'm exploiting.

Thanks again for yet another excellent release.

Quote:(02-10-2019, 03:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've actually bookmarked most of your contributions, and have a given one playing as I'm exploiting.

I polished it up a bit.

Quote:(02-11-2019, 12:13 AM)Wolfsschanze Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2019, 03:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

I polished it up a bit.

Better, In fact, a lot better.

It's not to suggest the other Is bad, but rather a job well done on this release.

Quote:(02-11-2019, 02:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

Better, In fact, a lot better.

It's not to suggest the other Is bad, but rather a job well done on this release.

I'm fucking determined this time around to be associated with the likes of $uicideboy$, g59 Records, Team Sesh, Three Six Mafia, whatever, so I'm making the most gruesome Memphis-style horrorcore I could dream of. This was a subgenre just designed for me to rap on because it's what I like the best. Not to mention the low-budget Lo-fi sounding beats in 90s Memphis Rap.

@

Shit like this influences me.

Quote:(02-11-2019, 03:05 AM)Wolfsschanze Wrote:

I'm fucking determined this time around to be associated with the likes of $uicideboy$, g59 Records, Team Sesh, Three Six Mafia, whatever, so I'm making the most gruesome Memphis-style horrorcore I could dream of. This was a subgenre just designed for me to rap on because it's what I like the best. Not to mention the low-budget Lo-fi sounding beats in 90s Memphis Rap.

I must say, In my view, most of your releases are better than those with million dollar deals with record companies.

I'm not just saying this to make you feel better. I tell It the way It Is.

Quote:(02-11-2019, 03:07 AM)Wolfsschanze Wrote:

@

Shit like this influences me.

I'll check these out within the hour.

Quote:(02-11-2019, 03:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-11-2019, 03:05 AM)Wolfsschanze Wrote:

I must say, In my view, most of your releases are better than those with million dollar deals with record companies.

I'm not just saying this to make you feel better. I tell It the way It Is.

Ruby Da Cherry from $uicideboy$ is my biggest influence.