Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 566 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Discussion Zone, IPB?

Quote:(08-05-2013, 09:20 PM)Virus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-05-2013, 09:16 PM)Bliss Wrote:

I like MyBB much better, it's the best forum software around in my opinion with it being so flexible. The only other forum software I'd feel comfortable with the forum migrating to is XenForo.

Also, MyBB is completely free :biggrin:, which makes it even better !

Xenforo, I have wanted to try but no money to purchase it :sad:

You can get second hand licenses of it pretty cheap.

Quote:(08-05-2013, 11:58 PM)Sanctuary Wrote:

MyBB is free for a reason... :tongue:
IPB > All, no questions asked.

IPB has more hooks/add-ons, better looking skins, better developers, a MUCH bigger and better community, more customizable skins (along with it being easier).
The ACP and MCP are easier to use, and have more functions and tools for you to use, making things easier on everyone.

I could go on and on, but I'm too lazy to right now.

So, you are an IPB fan ?

IPB has more hooks/add-ons, better looking skins, better developers, a MUCH bigger and better community, more customizable skins (along with it being easier).
The ACP and MCP are easier to use, and have more functions and tools for you to use, making things easier on everyone.

Quote:(08-06-2013, 12:00 AM)Virus Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2013, 11:58 PM)Sanctuary Wrote:

So, you are an IPB fan ? :tongue:

MyBB is crap.. The way it functions, is crap.. It's free for a reason. :tongue: IP.Board is so much better, MyBB fails so much they don't ever properly reset the CSS for page outputs. -.- IP.Board is a lot more secure, better looking, much more you can do with it, more/better add-ons and hooks, the developer community is just awesome, and easier to customize. Have you ever looked at default MyBB? It looks like poop.. Have you looked at the default Admin CP design for MyBB? It also looks like poop. But I have to say, MyBB is better than vBulletin.. I give them that. But IP.Board is so much better.

I personally like MyBB the best.

I think it would be....shit, but that's just me, for me mybb is the best forum board platform out there.

If I ever switch to another forum software (I never will), it would be XenForo for sure. Even though IPB is a nice software, I feel XenForo has the more professional look and feel to it.

Quote:(08-07-2013, 11:56 PM)Virus Wrote:

Xenforo might be nice if you find the right skin & hooks to go with it.

I have never seen a properly setup community with Xenforo besides 7s.

I think the only problem with it is that it doesn't yet have enough plug-ins available. I'd imagine getting custom plug-ins made for it would cost Blue quite a bit of money.

Xenforo might be nice if you find the right skin & hooks to go with it.

I have never seen a properly setup community with Xenforo besides 7s.

Yeah, it would cost Blue a lot of money.