Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 584 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Cryptocurrency

Note for Oni: I kind of fucked up on the section of this. Can chu move it, mang? Please?

What is cryptocurrency? First, what is currency?

Currency is basically what is used as money, backed up by a government and other governments agree that it is the currency of another. This can't be brought up very differently and explained different ways and such but is all fundamentally the same.

Cyptocurrency is money, on the internet that is backed up by the people of the internet. This is your big names like Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Feathercoin, and many others.

How does one obtain this crytpocurrency?

Fuck, I don't know. Become a stripper. Actually, different currencies have different methods, read their website if they have one or ask a friend or something.

How do you make one?

1. Think of shitty ideas
  2. Stick them up your ass
  3. Make more ideas
  4. ????????
  5. Profit

I don't know much about crytocurrency, or real currency, but be creative if you're going to make one. The only really useful thing about cryptocurrency that I know is that the more people who know about your currency, the more the value goes up.

Hope this helped, even though I'm a useless piece of shit faggot who knows nothing.