Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 210 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Come help with the AF RAT!

Post it!
Everything which can help will be good for them.
If its free, is there a join date limit or post limit or something like that?

I have source from another site for the basics of a rat if it'll help I'll post. It's in Delphi video

It would be really neat to see this. The issue is that it might not be updated or maintained consistently. It was an issue with the stresser and pretty much the reason it didn't last long.

Congratulations with your elite xer!

And it doesnt seem like a dumb idea to have a recruitment team

Quote:(12-08-2012, 01:01 AM)YP. Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Congratulations with your elite xer!

And it doesnt seem like a dumb idea to have a recruitment team

I don't see any downside to it. Worst case scenario is that you aren't happy with any of the applications, and you move on. Best case is that you find a nice set of individuals to help you develop the project even further.

I would recommend that you guys open recruitment for a team that would be willing to work on this. It would definitely improve the chances of it's long term future.

Well, good luck. Let us all know if you have any improvements for us. I'll sit back and watch it unfold.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 03:26 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2012, 02:32 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 03:33 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Yeah it would be sweet to see in actoin. Should make a like a ratting services out of this if you ask me.

We can, but this will be available to any AF member for free, and open-source to VIPs (as they are the most trustworthy).

Quote:(12-06-2012, 10:55 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

I would love to be a part of this. Not good at coding, but I have other skills such as graphics design and making people lol.

Your skills would be helpful, but I was thinking of having a contest for who can make the best graphics on the forum. Although I'll send you a PM if enough people back the idea and I make the contest.
I could sponsor the projoct, meaning I could pay for certain expenses.

Sounds great, we'll keep in contact.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 08:48 PM)OldWolf Wrote:

I have source from another site for the basics of a rat if it'll help I'll post. It's in Delphi video

Please do post. Thank you very much.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 09:01 PM)Radical Edward Wrote:

It would be really neat to see this. The issue is that it might not be updated or maintained consistently. It was an issue with the stresser and pretty much the reason it didn't last long.

Doubt us all you want, but we will persevere.

Quote:(12-08-2012, 12:54 AM)Xeronations Wrote:

I would recommend that you guys open recruitment for a team that would be willing to work on this. It would definitely improve the chances of it's long term future.

That's kind of what this is supposed to be. Ill modify the post to make that clear.

Quote:(12-08-2012, 02:50 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

Well, good luck. Let us all know if you have any improvements for us. I'll sit back and watch it unfold.

Just watch, you seem like the kind of guy who could help. But I guess if you don't want to, then you don't have to. Don't feel guilty about not helping, it's your choice. We'll find a way to manage without you.

We need more people.Srs. XD really we need some really good coders please