Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 361 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Coffee

Quote:(06-28-2021, 04:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-28-2021, 12:56 AM)Feat Wrote:

Coffee is something I had to grow accustomed to due to years of living in NYC. I started drinking coffee when I was like 9. My girlfriend experiences mild arrhythmia when she drinks it.
I'm very similar to yourself, whereby I really enjoy my coffee but I make sure to take It In moderation.

How many cups a day does your girlfriend drink?

She(if she does, since she finally stopped drinking coffee when she had a major panic attack for too much in-take) used to drink roughly 3-4 of those monster energy drinks in the matter of an hour and a half. I myself normally drink about 3 cups in an hour.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 11:21 AM)Feat Wrote:

She(if she does, since she finally stopped drinking coffee when she had a major panic attack for too much in-take) used to drink roughly 3-4 of those monster energy drinks in the matter of an hour and a half.
It's not really excessive, but probably too much If her body couldn't handle the Intake In that time frame.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 12:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2021, 11:21 AM)Feat Wrote:

She(if she does, since she finally stopped drinking coffee when she had a major panic attack for too much in-take) used to drink roughly 3-4 of those monster energy drinks in the matter of an hour and a half.
It's not really excessive, but probably too much If her body couldn't handle the Intake In that time frame.

Apparently it was excessive for her body, but I remember one time I was having a super bad bout of insomnia and wound up drinking almost 15 cups of coffee in just shy of a day and a half.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 04:46 PM)Feat Wrote:

I remember one time I was having a super bad bout of insomnia and wound up drinking almost 15 cups of coffee in just shy of a day and a half.
15 cups may seem like an extreme amount, but medical experts now say that 5 cups of coffee per day Is fine.

If you do the math, you've only consumed double that amount In a 36 hour period.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 04:46 PM)Feat Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2021, 12:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2021, 11:21 AM)Feat Wrote:

Apparently it was excessive for her body, but I remember one time I was having a super bad bout of insomnia and wound up drinking almost 15 cups of coffee in just shy of a day and a half.

As long as you don't do it often, it's probably fine. It actually takes an obscene amount of caffeine or heart problems to kill someone. When I was a kid I'd had something like 750-1000mg and while it made me sick as a dog, it didn't last that long.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 05:26 PM)Feat Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2021, 05:16 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2021, 04:46 PM)Feat Wrote:

As long as you don't do it often, it's probably fine. It actually takes an obscene amount of caffeine or heart problems to kill someone. When I was a kid I'd had something like 750-1000mg and while it made me sick as a dog, it didn't last that long.

Jesus Christ, what were you doing back then?
Quote: (06-28-2021, 05:10 PM)mothered Wrote:

I remember one time I was having a super bad bout of insomnia and wound up drinking almost 15 cups of coffee in just shy of a day and a half.
15 cups may seem like an extreme amount, but medical experts now say that 5 cups of coffee per day Is fine.

If you do the math, you've only consumed double that amount In a 36 hour period.

I like you Mothered, you're insanely knowledgeable and I aspire to be like that.

There was a really good drink called "Bawls" at an internet cafe I went to. I'd probably had 4 of those, thinking they were regular soda. This was along with a couple of Monsters. The owner realized what happened when I started feeling sick. Mostly felt tired/nauseous and it wore off after a couple of hours or so. I was about 12, so this was a long time ago.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 05:16 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2021, 12:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

Jesus Christ, what were you doing back then?
Quote: (06-28-2021, 05:10 PM)mothered Wrote:

I like you Mothered, you're insanely knowledgeable and I aspire to be like that.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 05:26 PM)Feat Wrote:

Thanks for your kind words.

Milk honey and iced coffee ....makes perfect combination.

Its either tea or nothing at all. Coffee spikes my allergic reactions. I just hate it. Even the smell of coffee is enough to irritate me. Don't know why but it certainly doesn't suit my stomach too.