Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 369 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
How to disable camera sound on iphone?

Quote:(10-20-2018, 06:54 AM)TheBoyD Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-20-2018, 02:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

Where Is the "somewhere else" located, that Is, where does It originate from?

The reason I'm asking, Is because If It was originally sold In a country/region where the sound Is hard-coded Into the device, Irrespective where you relocate, It will remain that way. If that's the case, we can troubleshoot for a month of Sundays to no avail.

Well I dont know. I cant get in contant with seller, but I figured app will be sufficient. Thanks for bothering anyways :smile:

i've had this on my old iphone 5, its so annoying when you accidently take a screenshot next to people and they think you're some kind of pervert spying on them. I fixed this by installing another camera app so the iphone cannot tell when a picture has been taken.

Quote:(12-09-2018, 05:38 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (10-20-2018, 06:54 AM)TheBoyD Wrote:

Quote: (10-20-2018, 02:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

Where Is the "somewhere else" located, that Is, where does It originate from?

The reason I'm asking, Is because If It was originally sold In a country/region where the sound Is hard-coded Into the device, Irrespective where you relocate, It will remain that way. If that's the case, we can troubleshoot for a month of Sundays to no avail.

Well I dont know. I cant get in contant with seller, but I figured app will be sufficient. Thanks for bothering anyways :smile:

i've had this on my old iphone 5, its so annoying when you accidently take a screenshot next to people and they think you're some kind of pervert spying on them. I fixed this by installing another camera app so the iphone cannot tell when a picture has been taken.

Do you mind sharing the actual app?

It'll help others with similar Issues.

Quote:(12-10-2018, 03:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2018, 05:38 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (10-20-2018, 06:54 AM)TheBoyD Wrote:

Theres tons of third party camera app, which the sound can just be disabled through normal volume.

Quote:(12-10-2018, 01:05 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2018, 03:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2018, 05:38 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Theres tons of third party camera app, which the sound can just be disabled through normal volume.

Fair enough.

Naming specifics would save me the search, but nonetheless, thanks for your reply.

Quote:(12-10-2018, 03:16 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2018, 01:05 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2018, 03:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Fair enough.

Naming specifics would save me the search, but nonetheless, thanks for your reply.

Yea, it has been a while ago since i had that phone, i don't remember the app :p

Quote:(12-10-2018, 03:43 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2018, 03:16 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2018, 01:05 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Fair enough.

Yea, it has been a while ago since i had that phone, i don't remember the app :p

It's no problem at all.

I'll have a look around and see what I can come up with.