Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 255 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Best choice of phone for end of 2018?

Hi Guys
I'm looking for someone who can sell to me software to blocked whatsapp video callings.
i was using Disa plugin because its doesn't have calling features only text, when someone try to call me it's shows to the caller that (*** this number is using a phone that doesn't support whatsapp video calls. **) but later this year it stop working with whatsapp but working in other apps like telegram and Facebook messager, so if anyone had an idea how to design whatsapp without video calling features like Disa plugin apps, I'm ready to pay the dollars.
Thanks guys.

Even though you mentioned that you were set on getting the Google Pixel, the OnePlus 6T is such an incredible looking phone. A few days back they released the OnePlus 6T McLean Edition, and its way better than most of the competitors when it comes to the price:confused:pecs ratio. This is their most expensive phone, but it comes with 10GB of ram and 256GB storage for $699. The normal 6T comes with 8GB of ram and 128GB of storage for $579. Oh and lastly, they are selling the OnePlus 6 for $100 off. Not sure for how much longer, and most of it is sold out except for the 8GB ram and 256 storage.
(If you can't guess, I'm a major fan of OnePlus, the OnePlus 1 was my first smartphone.)

[To see links please register here]

Got the One Plus 6 for $400 a month back.

I'm waiting a few more months for the S10 to come out, there are too many things that I know ill regret if I dont wait!