Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 537 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Can a serial number/activating warranty show if an item is stolen?

I am currently selling a watch i SE'd, it's not got GPS as far as i'm aware, but can a watch by shown as stolen if the person that buys it registers the warranty? Or can the serial number show the item as stolen?

Thanks in advance.

It depends If the company who you've SEd, takes Immediate action by blacklisting the serial/IMEl, or doing It when the new owner registers/activates It.

When Apple takes action, the following message Is returned when trying to activate It.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

What brand/model is the watch?

Which is the company?

When I sold my SEd smart watch I was not having any issues with it being deactivated. I purchased it from Amazon.

Quote:(08-04-2020, 12:03 PM)mothered Wrote:

It depends If the company who you've SEd, takes Immediate action by blacklisting the serial/IMEl, or doing It when the new owner registers/activates It.

When Apple takes action, the following message Is returned when trying to activate It.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It's a Casio watch. It doesn't have GPS/Bluetooth or anything.

Quote:(08-04-2020, 03:05 PM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:

It's a Casio watch. It doesn't have GPS/Bluetooth or anything.
Is there any type of connectivity to a network and the like?

If It's standalone without establishing a connection In any way, then It's fine- a device cannot be deactivated If It's not activated to begin with.

You should write an email to the manufacturer of the watch

Quote:(10-06-2021, 01:26 PM)Wasquez Wrote:

You should write an email to the manufacturer of the watch
Do note that this thread Is well over a year old.