Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 793 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
C++/C Challenge?

Anyone up for it? I'm not going to waste my time creating one if nobody is interested. This section does seem fairly dead.

Create your own operating system :wink: That's always been a dream of mine

i dont know any c language but i found this site maybe you would like this

[To see links please register here]

You guys didn't read. I'm not looking for a programming challenge, I was going to create one for others on this forum to try out. I was asking if you guys were up for a C/C++ related challenge..

I'd be up for it, OP. C++ specifically. Did you have any specific kind of challenge in mind?

Yeah sure, the challenge is to write an implementation that solves a Hidato puzzle:

Include:
- Method to read puzzle from file (whatever input format you choose)
- Method(s) to solve the puzzle
- Method to output the result to the console (or file)

Efficiency is key of course.

I posted it here to keep it organized:

This thread's intention was just seeing if anyone was interested.