Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 652 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Bulk Email Advise *Please*

I've got a good niche list of emails from a site I manage, and I want to send out to these emails some affiliate links/offers etc.

Typically for "business" I use constant contact or mailchimp etc.

However, since I'm taking this list from a current source and sending them out again, what methods would be best to send these out? I have about 100K emails.

I've been reading up "on this forum" about bulk email sending, but it has quite a learning curve, which I'm okay with. I'm savvy enough to learn pretty much anything. I'd just like a few ideas and to be pointed in the right direction, if anyone cares to help.

Thanks

1. build your own server and learn everything - very high learning curve

2. hire someone to build a server and manage it - very expensive

2. buy software that sends out emails + rent an smtp server

3. hire someone to send out your emails - be very careful on this one

good luck :)

i can send bulk mail 50k email per day, i'm using mailchimp integrated with sendy.co

Hello buddy. Been there. There a big learning curve. Best way I found is getting a good smtp server provider. People charge you $500 min for only setting up your server and then extras hosting and ips and maintance cost.

I send 90k and my cost is limited and have a very good smtp server provider with high delveribility.

Get yourself a good mentor to teach you and not make costly mistakes or else trial and error. also Do not share you list with anyone you do not trust. Get your own setup or else they will steal your list.

Sorry there is also the blackout method where you import your list into aweber. Pm for more info

Good Luck

Whats is the blackout method in aweber? Im curios.
i hope you can share. Thanks

Quote:(10-22-2015 09:12 PM)crazyworks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello buddy. Been there. There a big learning curve. Best way I found is getting a good smtp server provider. People charge you $500 min for only setting up your server and then extras hosting and ips and maintance cost.

I send 90k and my cost is limited and have a very good smtp server provider with high delveribility.

Get yourself a good mentor to teach you and not make costly mistakes or else trial and error. also Do not share you list with anyone you do not trust. Get your own setup or else they will steal your list.

Sorry there is also the blackout method where you import your list into aweber. Pm for more info

Good Luck

Blackout method, It is where you import your list into aweber with a script and use vcc to register and before trial expire you cancel and start offer. But the import script is exspencive. You can hire someone to do it for you.

I hope it clarify it for you.

For bulk EMail Marketing Please PM me... no bull shit, no other offers, only Genuine opinion.....

Great! Thanks but importing can it be done with imacros? or its a special import via api or anything?

Quote:(10-22-2015 11:58 PM)crazyworks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Blackout method, It is where you import your list into aweber with a script and use vcc to register and before trial expire you cancel and start offer. But the import script is exspencive. You can hire someone to do it for you.

I hope it clarify it for you.

Importing is done by a purchased script with vpn into aweber. I guess you can do it with imacros if you know what you are doing, but need vpn not to get caught. There is no api. Because with most major emails sending providers it is agaist there tos or limited in your import amount at a day to stop spammers.

imacros will not be easy but not safe..you need to have have a setup that uploads 1 email with 1 unique ip.. imagine aweber seeing 1000 signups coming from 1 ip.

i used to have a software for aweber and GR that does do this things...

i said USED to! please dont bombard me with pm's i dont know if it still works nor im not selling any of it