Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 594 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bose SE attempt(thread to share experiences)

Quote:(04-09-2023, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:03 AM)Geoff Wrote:

Honestly they are not worth it, they confirmed my refunds and then ghosted me completely, but luckily I had proof of that and could charge them back super easily, and I managed to get 3 earbuds out of them
Good work.

This clearly demonstrates the Importance of storing all communication records and the like.
Can you please look at the other thread I tagged you in, it's very important.

Quote:(04-09-2023, 03:03 AM)Geoff Wrote:

Honestly they are not worth it, they confirmed my refunds and then ghosted me completely, but luckily I had proof of that and could charge them back super easily, and I managed to get 3 earbuds out of them
What were the particulars of your SE ?

Quote:(04-09-2023, 11:01 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:44 AM)Geoff Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Good work.

This clearly demonstrates the Importance of storing all communication records and the like.
I must've overlooked the alert.

I'll try and locate It.
It's the one with amazon

Quote:(04-09-2023, 03:44 AM)Geoff Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:03 AM)Geoff Wrote:

Good work.

I'll try and locate It.

Quote:(04-09-2023, 11:06 AM)Geoff Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 11:01 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:44 AM)Geoff Wrote:

I'll try and locate It.
It's the one with amazon
I've located It and replied.

Quote:(01-12-2023, 05:11 PM)Geoff Wrote:

Hello guys, I have just ordered the bose quiet comfort earbuds II and I am planning on double dibbing them. Doing my research I have found out that they are probably still vulnerable and can be milked. The only thing that I am unsure about is how well it will work in denmark compared to other countries.

I eb'd them in the UK a few days ago they gave me a replacement that im going to return.

Quote:(04-15-2023, 01:11 PM)OllieSemaj Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2023, 05:11 PM)Geoff Wrote:

Hello guys, I have just ordered the bose quiet comfort earbuds II and I am planning on double dibbing them. Doing my research I have found out that they are probably still vulnerable and can be milked. The only thing that I am unsure about is how well it will work in denmark compared to other countries.

I eb'd them in the UK a few days ago they gave me a replacement that im going to return.

Did you do EB or MEB?

Quote:(04-15-2023, 02:48 PM)eroticpandaz Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2023, 01:11 PM)OllieSemaj Wrote:

Did you do EB or MEB?
Meb

They might deny a refund on the return, be careful that's what they did to me I had to chargeback and succeeded

Quote:(04-15-2023, 02:48 PM)eroticpandaz Wrote:

Did you do EB or MEB?

EB they said the couldnt process a refund so they will have to send a new unit and I can return it.

Quote: (04-15-2023, 05:00 PM)Geoff Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2023, 02:48 PM)eroticpandaz Wrote:

Did you do EB or MEB?
Meb

They might deny a refund on the return, be careful that's what they did to me I had to chargeback and succeeded

The support person said I will be able to but I am aware some of their support are idiots

Quote:(04-16-2023, 10:21 AM)OllieSemaj Wrote:

Did you do EB or MEB?

EB they said the couldnt process a refund so they will have to send a new unit and I can return it.

Quote: (04-15-2023, 05:00 PM)Geoff Wrote:

Did you do EB or MEB?
Meb

The support person said I will be able to but I am aware some of their support are idiots
bose support team might be on the zaza